Gears of War - Final Boss - Insane / also: Lost: Via Domus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War - Final Boss - Insane / also: Lost: Via Domus

So, I've beaten this game like 20 times, but never on Insane difficulty. So, at the begining of LAST month I played through it and got to the very end, onlly that: there is were I'm still at. I can't beat Spoiler:
    I try and try, but CAN'T!!! it is Imposible!!! I hate him!!! I always thought he was the lamest boss ever, but on Insane it's too hard!!! really. So, any advise? tactics? cheats? ways? other games I should spend my time on? do I have to kill him? (hahaha, just kidding on does last ones)

P.S.: I LOVE LOST (hahaha, this has nothing to do with anything! jajajajaja... I mean: hahahaha), has anyone played Lost: Via Domus? I hear it is bad, really bad, except for the story, but apart from that (and THEY SAY in some reviews graphics are good, but in my opinion character models are petty bad for what I've seen...) nothing says: "hey! I'm a good game, play me". What do you guys think?

As far as I know, you just gotta be perfect with your sniper shots and quick reloads. Every shot needs to hit him in the face, every reload needs to be perfect. Other than that, I'm not sure what else to tell you. Dom is pretty damn useless other than being used for bait.

Comment

Honestly, I think its pretty much impossible to beat him alone. Pretty sure your gonna have to play co-op if you want any chance of killing that ugly bastard.

Comment

Yes you can beat him alone but you need to be like super good at surviving and taking cover when needed. All I have to say is, take cover with the shotgun using blind-fire and wait for him to go around then go to the farthest cover away from him and keep doing so for like 10 minutes. You should be able to kill him but I use the Run-gun-and take cover method. It works for me but not sure it will work for you. If you do decide to use my crazy idea then always go out of cover in the right time.

Comment

Oh, thanks. I realized that I couldn't kill him by myself on the 4th try, but still, co-op isnt much better; seems I'll just have to keep on trying, I'll have to reach perfection, jejeje.

Comment

Working...
          X