X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GEARS OF WAR 2: ALL FRONTS topic

Gears of war 2:all fronts is the upcoming expansion to Gears 2

post comments on what you think about it

My comments: Unfair to all the people who bought all the map packs on full price. Good for me because I haven't bought any of the map packs (except for the free one with the card heheh).

However I wonder how the "stealth" mission could work out on Gears. I mean, for me Gow its a pure testosterone rambo-like shooter.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

if you look at the pic on the webpage, it has marcus and dom in thuron gaurd uniformes

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed, but I meant if the concept fits on a action packed universe like Gears'; I'll give the benefit of doubt.

Yet having all the maps for 20 bucks is great... now I would pay another copy of the game for a fixed multiplayer

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I think this is pretty cool since I refuse to pay 10 bucks for each map pack. Didn't Gears 1 have a few free maps? Oh well, $20 is a good deal for, what, 3 or 4 map packs?

Comment

Great game but I never bothered to play it online. Single player additions will make it an essential purchase for me
            Sevket's Game Collection
            PSN Gamercards

Comment

Originally posted by Sevket View Post
              Great game but I never bothered to play it online. Single player additions will make it an essential purchase for me
              Never played it online? Dude, multiplayer is the best thing Gears has going for it!

Comment

Yeah, I do have to agree with that. Multiplayer is the shit. And good thing I didn't buy those map packs, that would've sucked. XD Will be purchasing.

Comment

yeah i never bought any of the packs, so this will be awsome

Comment

I have only bought one pack which was the snowblind map-pack and I also have the flashback map-pack since it came with the game. I only played horde online and I LOVE IT!! The highest I got online was wave 39 then a locust with a chainsaw came out of nowhere and well, I think you know what happened. Anyway, the snowblind map-pack is AWESOME! But I never got a chance to play horde on any of the snowblind map-packs because my internet keeps screwing around with me. Well, here is a trailer for the snowblind map-pack.....

Now would I say that this is a BUY? Well, A little part of me is saying NO, but the rest is saying HELL YEAH!! But its your money. Don't just take my word for it. Hear some reviews about it before you even buy

Comment

Working...
                    X