Ju-On: The Grudge (Wii)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ju-On: The Grudge (Wii)

I don't know how many people are aware about the upcoming Wii game based on the Ju-on series... But I'll say just this;

I'm freaking terrified.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj3UE...e=channel_page

I don't know why they've decided to title it 'FEEL.'
    Last edited by WeskerSexyCheez; 05-13-2009, 07:40 AM.

They didn't retitled it to "FEEL". The title is still call "Ju-On" (The Grudge in English). It was due to some misunderstanding on a forum (where the initial news for the game was reveal) as the developers is Feel +.

Comment

Originally posted by xfactor View Post
      They didn't retitled it to "FEEL". The title is still call "Ju-On" (The Grudge in English). It was due to some misunderstanding on a forum (where the initial news for the game was reveal) as the developers is Feel +.
      I figured as much watching the trailer. It would be a bit strange if they'd named it after themselves, huh? XD

Comment

IT LOOKS FUCKIN BADASS!! I want it NOW!! I am not playing this at night though....I might piss my pants LOL

Comment

Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
          IT LOOKS FUCKIN BADASS!! I want it NOW!! I am not playing this at night though....I might piss my pants LOL
          I'll be going easy on the soda when I play it. XD

Comment

Yeah i saw the trailer for that and to be honest, i wasn't impressed, it just aint that scary lookin

Comment

It looks to me like it's going to be based on jump scares as opposed to psychological creepiness. =/ I'll have to rent it or something. No way am I buying it when it could go either way lol

Comment

The trailer didn't impress me at all. It just looks really...meh.

Comment

...this IS coming to america right?

Comment

"The Wii is a gimicky system with no good games, ever. HAHAHAHAH! OTHER CONSOLE FOR THE WIIN! Wait..."

While not one of the games I'm dying to play, this does look interesting. I think if it manages to retain some of the movie atmosphere it'll be a good one, and there's nothing in the trailer to suggest you can fight back against the ghosts in any way, which is awesome.

Comment

^ No kidding dude, that's one of the biggest things that scared the crap out of me with fatal frame. I'm like...there's all these hell spewing demon ghost things trying to strangle me, AND I HAVE A CAMERA!?! Say cheese evil force that refuses to die!
                      Kinda like siren...oh great I can see myself getting murdered through this asshole's eyes as well as my own
                      Last edited by REmaster; 05-13-2009, 07:29 PM.
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

OMG this looks cool, i want to play this, if they do this right it could be one of the scariest games.

Is this just a game of the movie, or is it continueing the story of the movie in game form?

Comment

OoOoOoOoOoOo I want it *grabby hands*

Comment

I highly disagree that it looks like it's not going to be very good, when the original director is actually appears to be working on it. And why do people always complain about jump scares in games? 90% of scares in games ARE jump scares. Get used to it.

Sorry for the little rant, but it just annoys me. One of my big hates...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a lot like Project Zero anyway. They're both based on Japanese mythology. And you can't say that Project Zero relies mostly on jump scares, they build up tension like nobodies business.

Comment

What I'm getting sick of is limited torch battery power. When I put batteries in my torches, they give me a good 5+ hours of use before I have to replace them.

AITD5's batteries were rediculous. Five minutes at most.

Comment

Working...
                              X