Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens vs Predator 3

Teaser Trailer

“The Marine’s story is an incredible fight against the odds, and the horrors lurking in the dark. Beset on all sides yet armed to the teeth, the Colonial Marine represents humanity’s last stand with the firepower to fight back.

“As the Alien, players will discover what it’s like to be the most murderous and lethal creature in the universe, with the ability to traverse any surface with awesome agility in order to get close enough to unleash its deadly teeth and claws.

“A master of the hunt, the Predator grants the player a suite of exotic weaponry and equipment with which to stalk its unknowing prey. Earn the greatest honour by ambushing prey up-close and butchering them for a gory trophy kill.”

god DAMN !

*drool*

Want.

Comment

too bad we have to wait till Q1 2010 for this

Colonial Marines should have been out by now if they hadn't fucked it over ..
      Last edited by A-J; 05-21-2009, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Well I must say I have been waiting for a while but im happy we finaly get a new alien vs Predator game at last and it's been developed by Rebellion again 10 years later that makes evan more better with it been developed by them again I loved the 1999 PC one it was great so im really looking forword to this one the graphics looks great very colourfull.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
          too bad we have to wait till Q1 2010 for this

Colonial Marines should have been out by now if they hadn't fucked it over ..
          Well, its better than waiting three damn years for RE5 (well worth the wait) when we can just wait only one year. I can't wait for this game. I might just reserve it

Comment

Looks epic can't wait.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Holy mother fucker, that looks sweet. I hope it's scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Mesker View Post
                Holy mother fucker, that looks sweet. I hope it's scary.
                Ow it will be if you are playing as the The Marines belive me you will be scaered if you havent play the other 2 Aliens vs Predator for PC you should check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                  Ow it will be if you are playing as the The Marines belive me you will be scaered if you havent play the other 2 Aliens vs Predator for PC you should check them out.
                  Yeah, i've been thinking about checking them out. I haven't played anything on my pc for a while now, so i think im gonna check those out.

Comment

Shit that looks good.

Comment

I feel like this will be worth a look just to play as a Predator. Man...that's been a dream of mine for a long time.

Who would've thought that creatures with faces that resemble the female genitalia would be so menacing?

Comment

Well, the Facehuggers are the same and look what you get from those....

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          I feel like this will be worth a look just to play as a Predator. Man...that's been a dream of mine for a long time.

Who would've thought that creatures with faces that resemble the female genitalia would be so menacing?
                          Never played AVP2?

The Colonial Marines campaign is perhaps one of the best horror games ever made. That bleeping alarm on the motion trackers, combined with occasional total darkness is amazing.

Comment

I hope with the Alien story you sart out as the Facehuggers first then become the Chestbuster then the Adult Alien just like in Alien VS Preatator 2 PC.

Comment

OH MY GOD! This looks epic, i have top get this. im gonna watch through my entire Alien and Predator movie collection right now.

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                              That will be the next game i buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X