No announcement yet.

Crysis 2 Announced : MULTIPLATFORM LOL :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone ever play Driver on the PS1 and PC? I did. GT Interactive completely rebuilt every single part of the physics, graphics, and models to make a more fulfilling experience on the PC version. It worked so well too. You had the low, medium, high, and ultra settings, plus all the graphics customizations you could possibly want (traffic/ped densities, draw distance, texture details, rear view mirror, glare).

While the game had the same storyline and FMVs as the PS1 version, it was so much better on PC because GT Interactive actually put the effort into almost completely rebuilding everything.

I'm still waiting on that to happen again with a console/PC game. Maybe Crysis 2 will be this example I'm waiting for.

Comment

Great! Now I don't have to buy a new VGA. HAHAHAHAHA
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        Did anyone ever play Driver on the PS1
        I hate you for bringing up that game. When that game came out, I spent half-a-forever directing camera stuff for a replay, just to suddenly notice that the thing only kept track of 3 camera positions and when you put out a new one it'd replace the oldest

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
          I hate you for bringing up that game. When that game came out, I spent half-a-forever directing camera stuff for a replay, just to suddenly notice that the thing only kept track of 3 camera positions and when you put out a new one it'd replace the oldest
          The PC version keeps all your angles, and you can save the replays too

Comment

Hopefully, Crysis 3 will use DirectX11 with other advanced technology too...

Comment

Time to revive this topic

Crysis 2 will be set in New York City
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X