Starcraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StarCraft 2 To Feature Tricia Helfer.

BlizzCon 2009: With the Wings of Liberty beta test expected this year, Blizzard discusses the background story behind its popular sci-fi RTS; Battlestar Galactica star to lend voice to game.
    sigpic

Comment

I loved the first one, can't waite for the second one.
      Oh! and i started playing the expansion pack for the first one, but never finished it

Comment

Well himher, you should definitely try getting into the SC II beta. I already opted in.

Supposed to launch before the end of this year.

Comment

Wi, could you briefly descibe the process you had to go through to get to the Beta? Because I saw a Korean site which required my identification through a credit/debit card and I dropped the idea right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
            Wi, could you briefly descibe the process you had to go through to get to the Beta? Because I saw a Korean site which required my identification through a credit/debit card and I dropped the idea right there.
            It's quite simple, actually.

First go here: http://us.battle.net/?rhtml=y

Make an account if you don't have it already.

When you do, you'll see a "Beta Profile Settings" icon to the left of the screen. Click that.

Check all the games that you would like to test.

Then click your OS icon so that you will download a really small file that will upload your system specs to Blizzard.

After upload, you should be done, and you are now opted in for the beta. I'm glad Blizz made it so simple.

Korean site asking for your credit card? Now that's dodgy.

P.S. I recommend you link your SC game to your account also. I think it might increase your chances a bit. You'll need your SC key, though. But it's a convenience because you can download your game from them if you buy chance don't have the physical copy or want to play it on another computer.
            Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 08-26-2009, 11:02 PM.

Comment

Cheers Wesker I, I've signed on and ready to go for the beta so I'll be looking forward to that later this year; we all should play a few matches together

Comment

We definitely should. And you're welcome.

Please note it's not guaranteed that we'll get entrance, though I think you know this. We should get together and play some old skool StarCraft, though.

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
                  We definitely should. And you're welcome.

Please note it's not guaranteed that we'll get entrance, though I think you know this. We should get together and play some old skool StarCraft, though.
                  That'll be fun, just hook up with either myself, Vass (MoS), or Emma (AA) and we can play some fun times.

Comment

I heard you guys use Hamachi and not B.net?

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty simple to do. Some of the matches we've had before are epic.

Comment

I am playing starcraft again LOL, Zerg for easy win!

Comment

Working...
                        X