Anyone ever play Obscure 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever play Obscure 2?

This is an excellent survival horror game but I find that not nearly enough people give this game credit(or played it). So what's your opinion of this game?

I've only played it for a few minutes but I hear bad things about it. You're the first person to say it's good. Care to fill me in on the plusses? I really wanna get into this one as the first one was pretty fun.

Comment

While there is are a number of side missions, like saving a character's sister which allows you to play as them for a short time. The option to find keys that unlock a number of secret weapons and bonuses. And a not so secret ending. The ending gets allot harder too.

Comment

I saw this up at the mall yesterday and wanted to buy it. I liked the first Obscure. I'm gonna pick up Obscure 2 sometime soon.

What are the differences between them both?

Comment

I'm guessing the weapons, characters, and how you need to use certain characters at certain points. And rape.

Comment

I played it for the wii. I just couldn't get the hang of those controls. I never use the nunchuk when I play wii games.

It started off awesomely but I ended up selling it due to the controls...and lack of people to play with

Comment

Me too. But there was only one part I really had trouble with the controls.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have; actually, I own it.

The game does okay in the horror department, but it has some funky gameplay mechanics that don't allow for much of an enjoyable time. That, and it's hard to become attached to someone when they die 2 seconds later.
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Working...
                X