Gears of War 2 Online problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War 2 Online problems

Hey, the other day I was trying to play GoW2 online (Warzone) and it's imposible, I can't play on any mode, it just doesn't seem to find matches, is this onlly hapening to me or what?

No, it's not just you. The matchmaking system for GOW2 is really, really unreliable. The first game was so easy to start a game or join a game in progress, the downgrade in flexibility is majorly offputting to me. Sometimes the matchmaking system will just completely fail to find a game, and other times it can take up to 10 minutes before getting a result. Quite pathetic, really.

Comment

And if you're stuck with a bad connection, like mine, just forget it. My internet provider works with NAT protocol so I always get moderate NAT. I've waited for an hour to play a simple execution game and nothing. Fuck Epic for being lazy and not patching this up.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by zomBD View Post
        And if you're stuck with a bad connection, like mine, just forget it. My internet provider works with NAT protocol so I always get moderate NAT. I've waited for an hour to play a simple execution game and nothing. Fuck Epic for being lazy and not patching this up.

Moderate NAT? Really?

Wow. That really sucks. I feel sorry for you, honest.

GoW 1 matchmaking was seamless...

Too bad it's terrible in GoW 2.

Comment

Yea, seems I'll never be able to play gears 2 online, I too have a bad internet conection

Comment

Originally posted by WeskerIncarnate View Post
            Moderate NAT? Really?

Wow. That really sucks. I feel sorry for you, honest.

GoW 1 matchmaking was seamless...

Too bad it's terrible in GoW 2.
            The worst thing is that my internet provider has Microsoft certification to play "flawlessly" on xbox live. Fuck Cablevision Mexico, I'm gonna sue their asses.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
            X