Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capcom "Tripple Pack" - Dead Rising, DMC4, Lost Planet for 40$

an excellent deal to say the least.

If your gaming time has been sorely missing some Capcom TLC, then know the company is set to offer up a few of its older titles in one Xbox 360 package. Starting September 8, gamers can snatch up Capcom's Platinum Hits Triple Pack, which is pretty much just that: A package containing Dead Rising; Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - Colonies Edition; and Devil May Cry 4.

It's all well and good to try and introduce gamers to some of your almost-classics, but we think Capcom seriously missed a chance to get some Bionic Commandos out there into the world. Yes, we get it's a Platinum Hits bundle, but what could you possibly be doing with all those discs, Capcom? Building a fort in the break room?
    Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Awesome deal, but I'll pass

Comment

Whoa. That is a good deal. I'm only really interested in Dead Rising, but for $40, I can't say no to this.

Comment

Cool, I might just buy an XBOX360 now.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          Whoa. That is a good deal. I'm only really interested in Dead Rising, but for $40, I can't say no to this.
          Not played Lost Planet, but I know Snow from Capcom loves it. It's his favourite game, so it can't be too bad. The story for DMC4 is naff but the gameplay is really good and it's a really fun game. So if you get this triple pack, the other 2 thrown in there are actually really good buys. I own all 3 of these games separately.

And to think, how much money I've wasted buying them all individually.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            And to think, how much money I've wasted buying them all individually.
            LOL NOOB. Gotta wait for teh triple pax!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
              LOL NOOB. Gotta wait for teh triple pax!
              no u

Did my triple pack RE1/2/3 ever come? No!! Capcom destroyed my dreams and my wallet!
              Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 08-11-2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

^ That would've been a good idea on Capcom's part, I think. Especially if it was before RE5 came out. Kinda like how Konami released MGS1, MGS2 and MGS3 together a few months before MGS4 released.

Then again, MGS4 wasn't multiplatform.
                Last edited by Vector; 08-11-2009, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X