if the PS3 slim is real...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if the PS3 slim is real...

after seeing these pics and also seeing as gamescon is next week, if the slim is real, would you buy it if they added BC?

seeing as my friend is moving in with me and he has a PS2 i dun need a PS3 repair now and were tihnking of goin in on a PS3 seeing as i have 150 in birthday money and he's getting paid on the 1st. but i really want to see if this is real before we do anything

I definitely would.

Comment

Nah, the original one gets the job done for me!

Comment

Whoa. Those pics are new and very, very interesting. I already made a topic for the PS3 Slim, though.

Comment

well i figured this would be a discussion about the new PS3 slim and since im still in the gmaing news business i figured if i got it we would also review the new system if its true,

Comment

If anyone who already has a perfectly fine PS3 buys the new Slim just because it has backwards compatibility, then humanity just went another step backwards in evolution. It should only be an attractive announcement to those that do not have a PS3 right now.

Instead of spending about $300 to play your PS2 games, go to Walmart and buy the actual PS2 for $99. Then you have the same working PS3, and a system that plays all the PS2 games without a problem, for about $200 less.
            Last edited by Sinclair; 08-15-2009, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Well I don't have a PS3 and I've been wanting one for a long time, so if this is real I'll probably get it. If it has backwards compatibility it's a HUGE plus for me, because I've been interested in buying a PS2 to play all the Resident Evil games, so if that is confirmed then they already have my money.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Originally posted by Sinclair View Post
                If anyone who already has a perfectly fine PS3 buys the new Slim just because it has backwards compatibility, then humanity just went another step backwards in evolution. It should only be an attractive announcement to those that do not have a PS3 right now.

Instead of spending about $300 to play your PS2 games, go to Walmart and buy the actual PS2 for $99. Then you have the same working PS3, and a system that plays all the PS2 games without a problem, for about $200 less.
                i dun have a PS3 anymore since sony siad they won't take my system and my PS2 is dead. so if it does have BC then yay for me

Comment

BTW when does GDC start today

Comment

If and when this gets released, and for about $300, that may very well make me want to purchase it.

Comment

update: pictures confirmed fake by Sony's europe and US divisions

Comment

Well, Sony's conference at Gamescom is starting in about a half hour. We'll see what happens.

Comment

IT...IS...CONFIRMED!!!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X