final fantasy XI on 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• final fantasy XI on 360

hey, does anyone paly FFXI on the 360, cause my PC is on the fritz so i cqannot play my copy but i was told playonline IDs are interchangable with copies so i want to know if i have to install the game to my drive?

To play FFXI on your 360, you'll need an HDD with about 6gb free (but I guess with all the updates since 360 launch means you might need more space. So let's say 13gb, the full free space of a 20gb 360 HDD)

It's also worth noting that the game does not install the data so you can see it from the data management in your 360's System Options. So you need to do an Uninstall via the POL client that comes with the game (you also need the 360 game disc in the drive to play and such)

You can link a POL account to a gamertag, and yes, your POL log-in is valid on any platform that supports FFXI/POL. You need to do this linking in order to use the POL account on the 360 (tie it to a gamertag on it), you don't need GOLD to play FFXI, I think. You can also only link one POL account to your gamertag (but you can unlink them via customer support if you have the Content IDs and stuff at hand)

The game runs pretty well (but has a few places where it dips performance wise, but haven't seen anything that goes into the domain of unplayable).

The game supports USB keyboards and also the 360 Chatpad (+all the other typical 360 features, I believe)

Comment

Dont you have to abide a monthly subscription?

Comment

The monthly fee is 12 dollars or something if I recall, but the good news is it does NOT require a gold account to run, you can play it on a silver as well.

Comment

i gotmy pc running again but im gonna buy a copy just in case

Comment

Working...
          X