God of War I & II on single Blu-Ray Disc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wowwww.

So apparently if you pre-order GoW3 at GameStop you get the demo NOW, correct?

Comment

No idea, I got it through an account share.

Comment

You could get a code for the demo if you are a subscriber for Sony's newsletter (and have a luck and actually receive the code). However, people now share the code for the demo through an account share, so if you know someone who receive such code, you can get the demo too .

Comment

For those that have played GOW 1&2...do these games have lots of replay value? I've seen nothing but praise for the titles, but I never had a PS2 and so I didn't play them the first go 'round. I do have "Heavenly Sword" and loved it for the most part (it got kind of repetitive & boring after awhile though), and as far as I know, it is pretty comparable of the GOW series.

So, if anyone has some basic opinions/comments on GOW 1&2, please share them with me.
          Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-02-2009, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
            I do have "Heavenly Sword" and loved it for the most part (it got kind of repetitive & boring after awhile though), and as far as I know, it is pretty comparable of the GOW series.
            It's honestly not. Heavenly Sword is bad, play God Of War and it'll open your eyes to this. This pack will be well worth picking up.

Comment

God of War Collection Faceoff: PS2 vs. PS3
              sigpic

Comment

Damn it comes out the same day as Darkside Chronicles...on top of MW2, it's going to be a busy month.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                X