Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA : Gay Tony Trailer

Trailer's out

This is releasing October 29th, and Nico has a cameo in this one as well.

Hopefully Luis Lopez *The Protagonist in Ballad of Gay Tony for those with their heads in the dirt who couldn't figure out he'd be the third protagonist in this series* puts a bullet in Niko's head at the end, I really didn't like his character throughout GTA4.
    Johnny was despite being a dirtbag a much more likeable character then Niko

EDIT: Forgot to write, saw the trailer few hours back, looks interesting, with the missions being a little more "Out there" like San Andreas'.
    Last edited by The Dude; 09-01-2009, 02:55 PM.

Comment

^^
      What he said

I didn't really like Nico(Niko?) either.

=/

Comment

Is this an X360 exclusive, or just a timed exclusive? I searched online but only found X360 tags on all "Gay Tony" (snicker) media.

Comment

As of now, its a 360 exclusive, Microsoft paid an obscene amount of money for exclusive content *Lost and Damned, Ballad of Gay Tony, probably one more game after that*.

Comment

Right now it's a full on Xbox 360 exclusive. Good news is that both this and the first DLC are going to be released as a stand alone retail disc for the 360 as well.

Comment

Probably going to get the retail disc after the fun and frollics I had installing Lost and Damned onto my Hard Drive earlier this year.

Comment

Cool - thanks for the info fellas, even if it wasn't what I wanted to hear.

Damn exclusives. You fancy X-Boxers with your GTA DLC and Shadow Complex and L4D. Ah well, at least I'll get Uncharted 2...

Comment

Liked the trailer, still have L&D taking up space on my hard drive without having played it yet though.

Comment

I saw this commercial on TV at least four times last night(probably because I was watching Deadliest Warrior on SPIKE) and I have to say, I only got a little interested when I saw Niko at the end.

I don't get all the hate on Niko...I loved him. I thought he was an awesome main character that I could sympathize with. It helps that the voice actor was great as well. I didn't really like Niko too much either until one particular mission in GTAIV...
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I really couldn't find any sympathy for him whatsoever.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                      X