would ODST work as its own series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would ODST work as its own series

after watching the newest ODST trailer i have to ask, if ODST sells well would you like to see more gmaes or add on chapters featuring the ODST troopers

I wouldn't want Bungie or Microsoft to pull an Atlus on us and have multiple series with the same goddamn gameplay set in the same goddamn universe (read : Shin Megami Tensei). It would be redundant.

Comment

You know, i was way more interested in it when it was originally rumored to be a tactical third person shooter when first announced as Halo : Recon.

Now, it just looks generic.

Comment

The "Halo" name has weight with a mainstream audience. They're not about to drop that. Even Modern Warfare 2 went back to attaching Call of Duty for safety. People see something like "Call of Duty", "Grand Theft Auto" or "Halo" and they know what that is. The only reason I could see for a split would be for a new game type, and they even have the Halo name attached to those as well, such as Halo Wars.

Comment

It would be a tad silly to have the Halo removed, considering that the orbital shock drop troopers are a huge part of the Halo series (the elites of the UNSC army) and it is a true halo title by all means;7-10 hours on normal to complete with enough extras to pack in for a long time. With Halo reach it seems like it's going to be a both spartan and humanity story as they fight the covenant (in a nice new sparkly engine) by looking at the teaser art, some of the shadows differ than several Spartans. Halo is still a huge part to the title.

[

Comment

well im saying i would love to see a third person or over the shoulder version featuring the ODST soldiers...or even a game that involves customizing oyur own soldier for different combat situations, like what happened befroe the war with the covenent

Comment

Working...
            X