No More Hero's Coming to PS3/360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Hero's Coming to PS3/360

Suda 51 told us in the past that No More Heroes “needs a new platform”, and now it’s getting two. The latest issue of Famitsu has announced that No More Heroes is coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
    The title of the game is No More Heroes: Heroes’ Paradise. The game, launching at 5,800 Yen in February 2010 for Japan, features a brand new Advance Mode, Japanese dubbing, and some Erotic Portrait (whatever that means). That’s the best GAF can provide us with for now.

Unbelievable victory in my mind. I remember crying about how Grasshopper needed to do this when the original came out, just stick the motion controls to the sticks.

Ohh god so good can't wait I'm so happy.
    Last edited by randomwab; 11-18-2009, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Cool! I'll be picking this up, god willing it has a European release

Comment

I wonder if this will make the combat system less repetitive, which is one of the two complaints I had with the original (the other being the jobs).

Comment

meh
          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Ugh. Wonderful. Now I get to rebuy for another system. Then when the second one comes out, rise, rinse, repeat. >:c

Comment

Blegh, way to sell out, Suda.

So much for people keeping their promises (this, and FFXIII being "PS3 only". )
              Last edited by Canas Renvall; 11-18-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I knew waiting long enough would reward me. XD
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Underboob is certainly "very sweet."

Was No More HEROES any good? (Travis Touchdown, however, is one fucking stupid name.)
                  Last edited by Jill's Boob; 11-18-2009, 06:52 PM.

Comment

I remember Ryan Payton jerking off to this game when they were doing the MGS4 podcasts back in early 2008, but other than that I don't know too much about it. Looks interesting, though.
                    Last edited by Vector; 11-18-2009, 07:15 PM.

Comment

^ It's one of my favorite games for the Wii, it's loads of bloody fun with adult, immature humor.

Comment

Wonder how the violence will be done.

US blood or EU/JP... black stuff.
                        (Options for both would be sweet)
                        Last edited by Carnivol; 11-19-2009, 03:12 PM.

Comment

OH GOD YES!

Comment

To answer questions as to whether or not it was a good game, it is definitely one of my personal favorites for the Wii. All the characters are fun, most if not all, are completely insane in awesome ways. And the gameplay, while repetitive at times, is strangely addictive.

The story's totally ridiculous, to be honest, but they parody it within the game, so it's really not all that bad. I would say it's a must have game for the Wii...but since Suda sold out, yeah. Everyone should have at least a run through of this game. It's definitely trippy and worth the money ;D

Comment

http://www.joystiq.com/photos/no-mor...x-360/2465340/

A ton of screens there. Looks so good.

And yeah, it's worth a try at least. One of my top three games this generation, loved the story, music, characters, style and gameplay. Everything was just right about that game.

Think I might have to replay it now. I've put myself int he mood. ;_;

Comment

Working...
                              X