Clear All

http://www.allgamesbeta.info/2009/12...d-space-2.html
    Cool new suit designe

Comment

Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
      Nice!!!
      sigpic

Comment

since Isaac will be talking to people face-to-face in Dead Space 2.
        Wow that's a pretty big leap there.

Comment

Game Informer has posted a '3D screenshot' of Dead Space 2 (requires Silverlight). It's best if you click the small button 2nd from the right and select Images to view it as a slideshow. Here are a couple frames that make up the screenshot:

Also to note that it looks like he is in a church, one of the many environments to explore in the city.

Comment

http://gallery.thatvideogameblog.com...22_08.jpg.html some ingame pics

Comment

I got a game informer magazine yesterday with like a 3-4 page interview and what not. I was talking to Gene and he said it might not be good to put the whole interview up so I figured I'd do a quick summary.

Spoiler:

Sorry if alot of this stuff has been said.

Comment

good to see the plasma cutter is staying. that was like, the best weapon in the whole game along with the ripper.
                Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Yea they said they don't feel comfortable even giving a 2010 release date because, "It'll come out when we're ready". I like that, I've played far too many games that could have been great if only they weren't rushed.
                  "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                  Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Dead Space 2 Confirmed for Fiscal 2011
                    sigpic

Comment

Dead Space 2 to be more action, less horror

It's RE4 all over again.
                      I wish I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                        Dead Space 2 to be more action, less horror

It's RE4 all over again.
                        I wish I am wrong.
                        then again how awesome was RE4 or does everyone forget it was a great game? i can handle dead space 2 being more action with a bit of horror thats what made RE4 so fun, at least there saying it now rather than wait til after its released.
                        Last edited by riderkid; 02-03-2010, 01:39 PM.

Comment

When developers say "We're going less action, and back to the horror" people are so quick to dismiss it. But if someone says "Yeah, we're ditching the horror for some action!" it's the gospel?!

Comment

I think it's because it tends to be true. Action games sell well. Horror games? Sell less well. Horror is much more niche.

And yes, I dislike RE4's story, but the gameplay is OK. I do hope this isn't true though. Dead Space is about as much action as I really enjoy. More action and less horror will make me sad, although I'll still buy the game new. Unlike poor RE6.

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
                              then again how awesome was RE4 or does everyone forget it was a great game?
                              It was an awesome game, it wasn't a great a horror title.

i can handle dead space 2 being more action with a bit of horror thats what made RE4 so fun, at least there saying it now rather than wait til after its released.
                              Of course they're saying it now, announcing it's more of an action title means it'll sell more copies. It's why they took this decision in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
                                It was an awesome game, it wasn't a great a horror title.

Of course they're saying it now, announcing it's more of an action title means it'll sell more copies. It's why they took this decision in the first place.
                                i know but remember when it came out it was more action then horror. thats why im not worried about dead space 2

Comment

Working...
                                X