No announcement yet.

Metro 2033

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just read the developers talking about a sequel, so it got me thinking...

Has this game been well modded on PC? Things to improve the gunplay for instance?

The 360 version was too much of a chore to play in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
      Just read the developers talking about a sequel, so it got me thinking...

Has this game been well modded on PC? Things to improve the gunplay for instance?

STALKER modding community wanted to pick it up as a modding project first thing when it was released. I havent checked it ever since, but back then modders said that it was very, very difficult to mod due to some file types and whatnot. I wouldnt bet on global mods, or even those which change gameplay around significantly, but simple weapon rebalancing is very likely.

You have to search around, though.

Comment

Metro 2034 coming, in 3D

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
          Good news! I wonder which ending will the sequel take on... And DLC is awesome too! Can't wait.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I liked Metro 2033 a hell of a lot the fact I payed $40 for it new on amazon pre-release made it even better). The story was really interesting in setting up the world, and it really makes me want to read the novels.

I hope Metro 2034 can fix some of the issues, make the game much harder (but more balanced); and scarier. This game was frightening in small bursts, but I do want more.

Comment

Hmm I lost interest in this game very quickly and now have given up on it (xbox360) it just didnt look that great on 360 and I found it boring, very strange for me as I love shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu
                My sentaments exactly. I started playing this, through the first few levels I was enjoying it but it just sizzled out about chapter 7 for me and I just couldn't play it any more.

Comment

Working...
                X