trying to use my dualshock 3 on my PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to use my dualshock 3 on my PC

i followed the direcitons labeled on this youtube video to use my DS3 to play my steam and disc based PS1 games (not illegal, im using actual discs i have bought) but i cannot get it to work,

Here is the site with the instructions scroll down to read them click on the blue word that says archive to go to the link for download: http://news.filefron...

here are the steps i followed and now i want ot try again but i cannot find the area where the drivers where installed.

im using windows 7

You can use DS3 for pc games?

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
      yup i found documentation to use it, i would jsut used my 360 controller with the charge cable but i dunno if its possible

Comment

Originally posted by Karui View Post
        its deemed unofficial because Sony has no word on it happening, but people find a way.
        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by riderkid View Post
          yup i found documentation to use it, i would jsut used my 360 controller with the charge cable but i dunno if its possible
          Nope, I've tried and it doesn't work. You need the Wireless receptor from Microsoft. Greedy bastards. However Wired Controllers work like a charm (I have a 3rd party x360 wired controller and it works great!)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

i think i'll spring for a logitech one, i need it cause my PS3 is in the shop and im dying ot play some PS1 games

Comment

Working...
            X