Parasite Eve 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parasite Eve 2

It just arrived off ebay today, oh how excited i am to play you once again.
    Anyone else used to love this game?

I still adore it to pieces. It would have made an excellent RE game. Only very minor changes would need to be made to fit it into the series canon.

Also, the mysterious organization behind the events of the game is what I want The Organization to be. No fucking substitutes, ever. They did a very good job at making such a mysterious yet frightening entity, and we never even got to see much of it. No employees, no researchers, at most, just that one spy in the Akropolis Tower (or was that Kyle Madigan?) and No. 9.
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

The best PSX game ever. I loved it. I remember i couldn't even beat it... i got until the final stage it was some kind of abandoned lab... or something. The FMV were BRILLIANT! And Aya was the most interesting character in the whole game, her personality was really cool. The enemies and the combat system were the things that made this game unique though i've heard about that time some rather confusing comparisons between RE3 and PE2.

I wish there was another PE for PS3... or something...

Comment

i acutally had 2 copies but lost both of them and since then cannot find another one

Comment

In my opinion Parasite Eve 2 was one of the best games for PS; I still play the game in my computer; I hope the new one (3rd Birthday) comes out pretty soon.

Comment

I will have to buy pe2 but I imported the original years ago and thought it was amazing so ive recently rebought it cant wait to go through it again!!

Comment

Working...
            X