No announcement yet.

Gears of War Invades Lost Planet 2 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gears of War Invades Lost Planet 2 !!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Holy Christ this is awesome !

Alternate source for confirmation, youtube removed the video already

Comment

The "Lost Planet 2 meets Gears of War" video is up on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace ;)

Comment

So, they have Wesker, Marcus Fenix and Dom. Who's next?

Comment

I hope the cole train is in this because it's the perfect game to have the response, "look at that all that juice!"

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
            So, they have Wesker, Marcus Fenix and Dom. Who's next?
            If they could whore some more stuff that falls under the MS Game Studios label... how about... Kaim Argonar (Lost Odyssey), Default Shepard (Mass Effect), Agent(s) (Crackdown), Balder (Too Human), Spartans/ODST (Halo), etc...

Anyway, I'm suspecting anything from now on and out will be Capcom stuff. (And if they don't have a Bionic Commando this time, I'll be a sad panda.)

Comment

Ha... If Wesker wasn't a good reason to buy this, now I get Marcus. I just hope that the Wesker pre-order is also abviable on Mexico, if not I'm gonna be a sad fanboy .

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

You got your Lost Planet in my Gears of War!

Wait, that's not it...

Seriously though, I don't think these additions will be enough to sway me. Something about the demo rubbed me the wrong way, and I found the first game mediocre at best anyway.
                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Main problem with the first Lost Planet was that it tried to tell a story that:

A. Wasn't really worth telling. (The story was... not very interesting)
                  Spoiler:

B. Was (as explained in the above spoiler) more random and confusing at times than watching a Previously on Lost sequence (seriously, the cutscenes take you around the world)
                  C. Went straight into Nippon Mecha Hell on the final level. (I've often expressed my love for games that try different things on different levels, but Lost Planet just failed)

Though, Multiplayer was where the party was at in Lost Planet 1. Many many hours have gone by playing that game and its filthy tight rules

Comment

some more screens from MS's x-10 media event.

holy shit, fenix, dom and wesker in the same frame

Comment

Me wants. Wesker + Marcus + Dom = Fan Love.
                      Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 02-12-2010, 01:33 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Is it just me, or are Wesker's shoulders just hulking in that picture?

Comment

Wesker doesn't look good in heavy armor

Comment

Working...
                          X