SOLID SNAKE OR LIQUID SNAKE OR SOLIDIOUS SNAKE OR RAIDEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLID SNAKE OR LIQUID SNAKE OR SOLIDIOUS SNAKE OR RAIDEN

i like raiden from mgs2 in mgs4 he looks ok.

raidens story is the best out of the whole series.
    SOLID SNAKE
    58.33%
    LIQUID SNAKE
    8.33%
    SOLIDIOUS SNAKE
    8.33%
    RAIDEN
    8.33%
    BIG BOSS
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by 2bullet1pistol View Post

Its a ripoff of Solid Snake.

Comment

i like raiden from mgs2 in mgs4 he looks ok.

lolraiden

Comment

Solid Snake ofc

Comment

whats so bad about Raiden?

Comment

I don't mind Raiden. Even MGS4 Emo-Raiden.

Comment

i know i think that he is a cool character and since solid snake is old and maybe even dead he's the future of mgs

Comment

I said Big Boss. Big Boss a pretty cool guy. Eh does the crab battle and doesn't afraid of anything.

Also, Solidus Snake, not Solidious.

Comment

"There's only room for one snake, and one Big Boss!"

They all had really great qualities. I picked Solid Snake because he's clearly the best soldier out of all of them for the sole fact that he killed Big Boss three times. I loved Liquid in MGS1...Cam Clarke's performance is one of my top-3 favorite voice performances in video game history. He was absolutely stellar.

John Cygan's Solidus Snake was incredible as well. Watching him take out the mass-produced RAY units was so friggin' awesome.Big Boss's progression in MGS3 was really fun to watch, and I can't wait to see more of his characterization in Peace Walker this May.

Raiden is...eh. I didn't hate him as much as seemingly everyone else hated him in MGS2, and in MGS4 he was an emo cyborg which was off-putting...and the whole "I am lightning" thing was retarded. The scene when he took on the FROGS with his fuckin' katana in his mouth after he lost both his arms was completely ridiculous. With this said, I'm really not expecting much out of MGS: Rising. I expect it to be an over-the-top, half-assed hack-n-slash with Pikachu powers. I'm hoping to be surprised.

Comment

i know i think that he is a cool character and since solid snake is old and maybe even dead he's the future of mgs
                    Future of MGS? lmfao

What part do you think he has now in a coming MGS or heck what part will he play. I pretty much think he fulfilled his goal.

- Helped snake as promised
                    - Killed Solidus Snake
                    - Discovered more things about his childhood
                    - Reunites with Rose and his son john.
                    Last edited by Guest; 01-28-2010, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                      "There's only room for one snake, and one Big Boss!"

They all had really great qualities. I picked Solid Snake because he's clearly the best soldier out of all of them for the sole fact that he killed Big Boss three times. I loved Liquid in MGS1...Cam Clarke's performance is one of my top-3 favorite voice performances in video game history. He was absolutely stellar.

John Cygan's Solidus Snake was incredible as well. Watching him take out the mass-produced RAY units was so friggin' awesome.Big Boss's progression in MGS3 was really fun to watch, and I can't wait to see more of his characterization in Peace Walker this May.

Raiden is...eh. I didn't hate him as much as seemingly everyone else hated him in MGS2, and in MGS4 he was an emo cyborg which was off-putting...and the whole "I am lightning" thing was retarded. The scene when he took on the FROGS with his fuckin' katana in his mouth after he lost both his arms was completely ridiculous. With this said, I'm really not expecting much out of MGS: Rising. I expect it to be an over-the-top, half-assed hack-n-slash with Pikachu powers. I'm hoping to be surprised.
                      THIS
                      THIS
                      THIS
                      THIS
                      THIS

Comment

Liquid. He's able to continue living thru a transplated arm into Ocelot... How badass is that?

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

i pick The Boss. if she didn't give John an ass whopping, things would have been different.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Branden_Lucero View Post
                            i pick The Boss. if she didn't give John an ass whopping, things would have been different.
                            You mean Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                              You mean Jack?
                              Jack, John. can't remember. been too long since i playe4d the 3rd.
                              Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Working...
                              X