This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone has stolen my steam account

message to anyone thinking there playing me this weekend, its not me, my account has been hijacked this morning, i found this out when i tried to login and since i removed steam from the other PC and all my passwords do not work the only thing i can think of is that my account has been hijacked, i have tried contacting steam right now but since its sunday no such luck, so to reitterate

Its not me online

if kamen_rider_ryuki or [ranmafan] riderkid is online its not me!
    Last edited by riderkid; 02-21-2010, 08:44 AM.

You clicked on the free game link, didn't you? Someone sent me that link using your account this morning.

Comment

...yeah i did and it came from one of my own friends, im deleting him after this is settled

Comment

That friend was probably hijacked too.

Were you phished? How exactly was your information stolen? I'd send in a support ticket as soon as possible. Cut off any payment options (if any) on the account and hurry to not get yourself banned from VAC servers.

Comment

i already did, changed my paypal, thankfully the card on file was reported stolen a week ago and no new card was put on and i submitted a support ticket a half hour after i found it was hijacked

Comment

ok its been 2 days, WTF?

Comment

ok everything is all fixed, can someone delete or close tihs thread?

Comment

Working...
              X