Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    DLC Costumes confirmed.

Sweet! I hope Wesker and Jill get RE1 costumes too...

Comment

• i fear capcom will get lazy and do jills bsaa costume instead of her stars one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
        i fear capcom will get lazy and do jills bsaa costume instead of her stars one.
        And how would this be lazy?
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
          And how would this be lazy?
          Copy and paste from RE5.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLSR1 View Post
            Copy and paste from RE5.
            Because copy and paste from RE1 is different? Of course neither outfit is actually copy and pasted.
            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post

lololol, really?
              Chris after beating Modok.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                Randomly jumped online for a player match earlier today, and thoroughly got my shit stuffed violently up my asshole by some guy who was "7th Lord," whatever that means. I used Deadpool/Akuma/Dante and he had Super Skrull/Dormammu/Dr. Doom and nearly had a flawless victory on me until I got him with a 'Trigger Happy' near the end of the match and did minimal damage. I checked his license and he has over 50 wins and single digit losses in ranked matches, and used the same team over 90% of the time.

This is why I don't get fighting games.
                To face Doom is to face one's end!
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I agree about people online typically spamming certain moves. For example, I was playing against a Deadpool last night, and he timed it repeatedly to where right when my character got up he would use Trigger Happy. We did this until one of my characters was completly wasted. I got my retribution with Amaterasu...But seriously, do people find that fun or is it probably just more or less to get an easy victory to boost their numbers?

Part of the fun to these games is the sheer randomness of what can happen, but no, some people like to force out a win by cheating. To me, doing the same move in constant succession IS cheating. No challenge.

|AA|
                  sigpic

Comment

• but how is that cheating? its more like being cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                      I agree about people online typically spamming certain moves. For example, I was playing against a Deadpool last night, and he timed it repeatedly to where right when my character got up he would use Trigger Happy. We did this until one of my characters was completly wasted. I got my retribution with Amaterasu...But seriously, do people find that fun or is it probably just more or less to get an easy victory to boost their numbers?

Part of the fun to these games is the sheer randomness of what can happen, but no, some people like to force out a win by cheating. To me, doing the same move in constant succession IS cheating. No challenge.

|AA|
                      Doom is above such petty methods.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

To me, doing the same move in constant succession IS cheating. No challenge.

|AA|
                        It can be annoying.

It can also be interesting to beat those people to show them the folly of their ways.

I have encountered several individuals that will play normally until they are gonna lose then out comes the beam-spamming. That annoys me far more than anything else. It's kinda like "Hey this person is a good player, I enjoye---STOP THAT"

Comment

Wholeheartedly agree.

It really kills the fun (of both fighting games and multiplayer games in general, really) if all you're up against is the same combination of characters and attacks in a constantly reoccurring pattern. Regardless of whether or not there is some sort of counter you may initiate to deal with the situation.

It's pretty sad. Really. Seeing people who're either so dead serious about their shit that they can't afford to shake things up a bit or people with the "Let's pwn sum n00bs"-attitude that'll spend countless hours repeating the same thing over and over again.

I feel so... casual...

Comment

• Originally posted by wesker566 View Post
                            It can be annoying.

It can also be interesting to beat those people to show them the folly of their ways.
                            Doom approves of your desire to ridicule your opponents. Doom expects you to act without mercy.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vito View Post
                              but how is that cheating? its more like being cheap.
                              You are right. It was a bad choice of words. Whatever word you tag it with, it still is just beyond annoying.

Doom approves of your desire to ridicule your opponents. Doom expects you to act without mercy.

Obey the Doom...And bring him PIE!

|AA|
                              sigpic

Comment

• Doom is mildly content with your recruitment posters. Doom demands more!
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X