No announcement yet.

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really think Nemesis should be a character for Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Just think about it.

He has combat experience, lots of tricks for special attacks, grabs/throws, and potential for super specials.
    One of his super attacks could be a temporary transformation into his tentacle version. Then he could have one like Jill's rocket launcher special from MvC2.

It would also be major fan service for Resident Evil fans.

Comment

Plus, tentacle rape and hot Marvel girls in spandex. It always ends well.

Comment

Chris Redfield in motion, kicking ass. (Well, until he gets his ass kicked by Captain America at the end, lol.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unjid...embedded#at=32

EDIT: Sounds like Nolan North is voicing Deadpool.
        Last edited by Jill's Boob; 06-15-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

a_STARS_member posted some gameplay footage in the E3 thread. Chris kicks ass and gets a hyper combo finish which involves a melee combo followed by guns. His special attacks come with taunts from RE5 such as "suck on this!" with a grenade. Deadpool stole the show for me though with his BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!! hyper combo.

Comment

More videos:

His Ultra reminds me of playing Versus.
            Don't know if that was an intentional nod or what.

EDIT: Thanks for the referral Guardhouse.

On a personal note, I'm really glad they got Roger Craig Smith back as the VO!
            Last edited by let me live; 06-15-2010, 04:04 PM.
            REALDEMO

Comment

Damn it's fast.

Comment

HD quality (youtube):

After a decade of waiting, the biggest names from the Marvel Universe will clash head on with the combined might of Capcom's best known and most feared roste...

After a decade of waiting, the biggest names from the Marvel Universe will clash head on with the combined might of Capcom's best known and most feared roste...

Also, the official MV3 site is up at:

I'm VERY impressed on their incarnation of RE5 Chris. The animation is literally out of the game: down to the way he kicks open the doors, shoots and stance. I found it funny when he used his legs for kicks though, not really used to seeing that.
                Last edited by let me live; 06-15-2010, 08:19 PM.
                REALDEMO

Comment

Plus I'm glad his attacks involve weapons and melee. While Jill was a regular character of mine in MvsC2 (and I probably was best with her), her fireball tackle and monster "summons" didn't really make much sense. I love Chris's melee/gun medley and the knife hyper combo. I'm glad they didn't release their level-3 super moves (which I suppose for Deadpool is the health bar bash). Who knows? Maybe we'll see Sheva or Jill teaming up for an epic hyper combo. Dante and Nero seems like another good 3-level one.

Comment

Oh, man! This looks........AWESOME!!

Did anyone catch Chris's boulder style punch combo? That also looks impressive.

Comment

Did Chris just say "Suck it!" to the Hulk?

Comment

YouTube video:

Full length trailer! (nearly 4 minutes of MvsC3!) (But I bet it's already in this thread somewhere)
                        Last edited by Carnivol; 06-16-2010, 04:45 AM.

Comment

from someone at gaf, leaked list of the roster

Spoiler:

Comment

That's an interesting list...
                            (the alts)

Wonder if a certain name on that list is either Viewtiful or Super (I did see something I think was Viewtiful as a balloon in the background parade in one of the gameplay videos)

Comment

i love this video!

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                                Full length trailer! (nearly 4 minutes of MvsC3!) (But I bet it's already in this thread somewhere)
                                "Chris... I HAVE WINGS Y'KNOW!"

The trailers got me hyped up to play Morrigan & Chris!
                                Last edited by let me live; 06-16-2010, 11:03 AM.
                                REALDEMO

Comment

Working...
                                X