No announcement yet.

games you think deserve a sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skies of Arcadia (You know it makes sense!). Timesplitters (CrytekUK better be working on this!). Panzer Dragoon. Still waiting on HL: Episode 3. Lost Odysey.

That is all for now.

Comment

Conker and Half Life 2 as already mentioned. No One Lives Forever, Grim Fandango, D, Space Channel 5, Whiplash, Perfect Dark, Rule Of Rose, Tomb Raider Angel Of Darkness, Bloodrayne, would love sequels of all of these.
      Last edited by rewak; 05-02-2010, 04:41 PM.

Comment

also Dark Sector. and the darkness

Comment

My list so far is:

Dino Crisis 2 ( Dino stalker and Dino crisis 3 dont count in my eyes lol)

Timesplitters! (the second game was one of the best ive ever played

Too Human ( i agree with Alexia, the gameplay was really fun though the story could use a bit of work

Mirrors Edge (I think this game has potential, the action and story just need to be improved a bit)

Stubbs the Zombie! (what a fun game that was! it was awsome to play as a zombie haha)

Prey (I enjoyed this game quite a lot actualy and the ending was just screaming sequel)

war of the Monsters ( now this game was a load of fun)

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            I would say more than anything Half Life 2 needs a sequel right now.
            Yes. Not a third episode, but A SEQUEL to a sequel (Half Life 3).

Comment

Ah, another one - continue the Oddworld games!

No more other characters, return of Abe and not have it stuck only on an X-Box.

Sure, they've said they're working on another game but so far the original ones on the PS1 were the best ones out of the lot and I'd love to play as Abe properly again in contrast to Munch.

Another Abe/Oddworld game would be fantastic! *_*
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                Ah, another one - continue the Oddworld games!

No more other characters, return of Abe and not have it stuck only on an X-Box.

Sure, they've said they're working on another game but so far the original ones on the PS1 were the best ones out of the lot and I'd love to play as Abe properly again in contrast to Munch.

Another Abe/Oddworld game would be fantastic! *_*
                Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
                  Streets Of Rage
                  Amen. A sequel to the most-awesome SoR2 would be a blessing. (I like to ignore SoR3.)

Also, I'd love a true Okami sequel. (Okamiden doesn't count for me as I don't play games on handhelds.) Okami is my #1 choice for "game that deserves a sequel."

Otherwise it'd be something regarding the Aliens franchise, but the rumor now is that Gearbox is feverishly working on Aliens: Colonial Marines. *fingers crossed*

Comment

id like to see a another Knight of The Old Republic game,
                    they were great but when i played it again on my 360 (kept the games), the glitches were bad, but still cheris them.

Comment

Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                      Final Fantasy VIII, less Squall and Rinoa and more character development - with more Laguna too. ;
                      I completely agree that Final Fantasy VIII should either be remade with an updated story or just added upon...But let us remember the horrors of Final Fantasy X-2. Beware the sequel of the damned! I didn't so much mind the whole Squall/Rinoa business, but I would have liked to have known more about the other characters. I liked the whole Seifer/Edea/Ultimecia thing...And more Quistis would have been nice. I wasn't too big into the Laguna scenes; I just didn't like the character for some reason.

Einhander
                      I have always loved this game! I never really understood why it was so unpopular, but I would have loved to have seen a second one or just other games like it. Thanks for teasing me Squaresoft.

|AA|
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xander Ashford View Post
                        I completely agree that Final Fantasy VIII should either be remade with an updated story or just added upon...But let us remember the horrors of Final Fantasy X-2. Beware the sequel of the damned! I didn't so much mind the whole Squall/Rinoa business, but I would have liked to have known more about the other characters. I liked the whole Seifer/Edea/Ultimecia thing...And more Quistis would have been nice. I wasn't too big into the Laguna scenes; I just didn't like the character for some reason.

Einhander
                        I have always loved this game! I never really understood why it was so unpopular, but I would have loved to have seen a second one or just other games like it. Thanks for teasing me Squaresoft.

|AA|
                        Yes, I fear getting another cursed X-2 (though, I didn't mind it that much as it could have been worse *Cough* like Dino Crisis 3 worse *Cough*).

I wanted to find more out about the characters, such as Quistis, Selphie... considering it has points that would have been given points for character development that was ignored - a fair amount with Quistis and the other characters, not to mention the computer trigger in Trabia when you haven't got Selphie in your party, her data pops up on the screen which she promptly runs in and stops from being seen...

So much more could have been done.

Personally, I always thought the Disciplinary Committee and eventually the Seifer/Edea/Ultimecia bit was interesting (Ultimecia is an interesting one, considering what she says and it would have been a lot nicer to have it further explained as we only really know a small amount about her).

Quistis is a favorite of mine, I would have loved to have seen more of her.

Laguna was an interesting character, I just liked some of the things that happened such as The Sorceress' Knight which was a fun mini-game.

On the overall, if it was remade then it needs to have more in-depth character information as very little was given so they couldn't screw it up by building more onto them (unlike what they've done with the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII)...

And that's another good one, Einhander was an interesting shooter.
                        At the time I played it, I wasn't really interested in side-scrolling shooters but I particularly enjoyed it.

Hm... Bujingai was a good game, wish it was just a bit longer though not sure if Gackt would do another one.

(Also, you get points for having Noah in your signature - or at least it appears to be Noah considering he's lacking the scar...; Loved him, Larsa in XII).
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-06-2010, 12:37 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by Carnivol; 05-07-2010, 09:05 PM. Reason: Not my broken translation!

Comment

Armed & Dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                              Spoiler:

I have yet to click on this spoiler because I already know what it is

Comment

^ Ahahah

Comment

Working...
                                X