No announcement yet.

Dead Space DLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well finally started Dead Space a well and truly great game only minor complaint I have is it can be awkward to read the pop-up hud files, logs etc but I'm too busy being impressed by it's implementation to be annoyed by that other than to briefly mention it. Very Event Horizon which is what I hoped for.

Gonna give DS:Extraction a chance if the price is right . . .
    sigpic

Comment

Eh, Extraction isn't nearly as cool. I only got it because it's two player so me and the wife could both do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
        Well finally started Dead Space a well and truly great game only minor complaint I have is it can be awkward to read the pop-up hud files, logs etc
        IIRC the best way to get the text large enough is to back into a corner. Either way if you have an SD television it'll be difficult.

I'm glad you're enjoying Dead Space. To me a chilling game from the atmosphere to the enemy design. I played some of Extraction, and I actually liked the idea of you pitted against "markered" people and necromorphs. I only played the beginning few parts, though, so I can't say if the game's good or bad.

Comment

Yeah it's a pain with most games but it's all good since the alternative is like £500+ plus for a decent HDTV so I can cope you know . . .
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X