No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Woody Harrelson playing Stryker?

Welp, glad this thread was resurrected. As something of an echo to CR29's previous post, the staying power of this game is quite strong with me, as I'm still playing online tag matches with my best friend to this day. As an ironic echo to the poster formerly known as KylieDog, one of my foremost characters is Sonya Blade. My others are Kabal, Ermac, Shang Tsung and yes, Freddy. While I'm not near as good as my friend, with his 40-50% Kitana and Sektor combos, I like being able to get into characters and learn their defenses and what to exploit. If it weren't for the netcode problems and lack of a solid user base, King of Fighters XIII would probably be the game I play most online, but as it stands, this one is.

With the renewal of MK: Legacy, I wonder what the status of the planned live action reboot is. Good to see Tagawa back- the dude gave Tsung a portrayal above and beyond the source of the games.

Comment

• Why is a 13 year old Vietnamese boy with a green mask playing Jade?
      Last edited by Wrathborne; 02-25-2013, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• That trailer looked so good I went out and bought MK Komplete again lol.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
        X