Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
    But you love EVERYTHING about Mortal Kombat, even the movies!
    Except:

Annihilation
    Armageddon
    Mythologies: Sub-Zero
    Special Forces.

Other than that Ed Boon can do no wrong.

Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
    I didn't know they had silicone in those flesh pits where she was created.

They don't. Its all natural. I felt them!

Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
    LOL. All right, you can have her. I'll settle with her not-so bad "twin" sister.

Spoiler:
    I'm sensing double date!
    Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 04-06-2011, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
      *whistles innocently*

"Lady in Red'

I didn't know Claire was gonna be playable.

Seriously though, I think Scarlet's gonna be a waste. They should haved replaced her with someone more useful to the story, like Tanya. That way they could have bridged it to the MK4 story arc.

Comment

• IF...and this is a pretty big IF, if I do play this game then chances are I'll be using Kano.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          Sorry guys but my sexy Mileena takes the cake for inappropriately dressed ninja

Spoiler:

Fucking sexy!

???
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• With how low that's cut, probably. Knowing her, they probably consist of razor wire.

Comment

• You're all mutants.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagger916 View Post
                With how low that's cut, probably. Knowing her, they probably consist of razor wire.
                Meh, I'm ok with it. Nothing like a little wire caught in your teeth from time to time

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                You're all mutants.
                And you're a furry. Get out.

Comment

• I must admit, I was a massive Mortal Kombat fan back in the day but completely lost the interest around Mortal Kombat Trilogy/Mortal Kombat 4 era.

But I tried the demo to the new one the other day and I must say, it's one of the most fun and awesome fighters i've played in a long long time, and has completely piqued my interest in this series again.

I actually loved it.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I'm sensing double date!
                    And a chocolate-pool girl fight afterwards! YAY!

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    Meh, I'm ok with it. Nothing like a little wire caught in your teeth from time to time
                    ROFL. You can always have a nice shaving session with those Sais.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• in my opinion these female fighters are getting too over the top. it has been this whole gen, especially with Ivy from SCIV. its kinda disgusting, but as they say, sex sells.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Sorry guys but my sexy Mileena takes the cake for inappropriately dressed ninja
                        Fucking sexy!
                        Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        So you like your *censored* cut off, do you?
                        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                          So you like your *censored* cut off, do you?
                          She doesn't cut it off. She just nibbles a bit. I don't see nothing wrong.

I don't feel nothing wrong with a little bump and grind .. Do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            LOL. All right, you can have her. I'll settle with her not-so bad "twin" sister.

Spoiler:
                            No love for Jade here?
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 04-06-2011, 08:28 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• The much-anticipated live-action Mortal Kombat web series will premier on Machinima on April 12, it has been revealed.

Announced earlier this year, the Mortal Kombat web series stars Michael Jai White as Jax and Jeri Ryan as Sonya Blade in a gritty, realistic interpretation of the series's signature characters.

The premiere episode will air on April 12 at 4pm PST on Machinima. Prior to the premiere, a four-hour live stream will be held featuring director Kevin Tancharoen, select guest actors from the show and gameplay footage from the upcoming Mortal Kombat videogame.

Mortal Kombat the videogame will be available on April 19 in North America and April 21 in Europe.
                              For those who missed it when it was news, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHI7Mojfz_E
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

And you're a furry. Get out.
                                Sounds you're a man who really enjoys his all-natural Hippie dental floss.
                                Last edited by TenderRondo; 04-07-2011, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X