No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got my key to victory already planned.

*pushes you*

Suspect resisting arrest!

*shoves gun in your hand*

Suspect is armed!

*deliberately falls over*

Officer down!
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Fuck this! Who ever thought of this is a complete prick.

Comment

• As I've told you on FB. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. All for Mileena's sake LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
          Fuck this! Who ever thought of this is a complete prick.

Unless the person your playing as is Raiden--that seems rather impossible.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by valentinesdead? View Post
            Unless the person your playing as is Raiden--that seems rather impossible.
            Its not. I just passed it 10 minutes ago. All you need to do is (you play as Stryker btw) back away and spam his pistol and every time he throws his mallet jump over it and dash in and upper cut him. It took about a hour but fuck it feels good to kick 3 Shao Kahn asses.

Comment

• A lot of the Challenge Tower missions are pretty annoying. You'd think that after all that work the prize would be something a little more than one alt costume.....like maybe playable bosses.....or Friendships...

Comment

• After seeing that this question seems kinda weak. On the ambush mission how the hell to you kill those stupid large tarks? I manage the normal ones fine but that large one keeps getting to me everytime. And I think this alt costume will be waiting awhile on me hah. BTW psn is teh lose right now too.

Comment

• What do you get if you beat all the Challenges anyway lol I stopped at like 40 something cus it got real boring
                  "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• You get almost naked Mileena alternate costume.

Comment

• ITS WORTH IT TO ME!

Comment

• Fine tities are always worth it.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• How is the online?
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Lol mileena without a mask is not something I'd rush for
                            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• She's still hotter than Lady Gaga....Not that thats a very high standard.

Comment

• Its a very well done game, but I just cant get into it.

Thats probaly because I suck pretty bad at it :/
                                Last edited by Richard Aiken; 04-22-2011, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X