Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meh, that doesn't bother me any.

Comment

• The full roster gets released tomorrow. I'll post the roster then I'm done updating this thread since I'm really the only one keeping it alive.

Comment

• Klassic Jade

Sexy!

Comment

• Whoa momma.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Hunter View Post
            I bought MK unchained at 10 bucks out of curiosity, and hell, what is this game? It seems to be all about silly stances, combos and walking around your ennemy... Actually I haven't even figured out to grapple or freeze an ennemy, if it's even possible...

What kind of lame gameplay, seriously. It doesn't feel like MK at all, when you look at the brutal and fast gameplay of UMK3 in comparison.

I'm glad they're going back to the roots with this new Mortal Kombat.
            What is MK Unchained?

Comment

• Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
              What is MK Unchained?
              Mortal Kombat: Deception on PSP. Its just a port with a different name.

Comment

• As the official ambassador for Mortal Kombat on THIA, you should be doing more to pull in the punters.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  As the official ambassador for Mortal Kombat on THIA, you should be doing more to pull in the punters.
                  I can't do much for people when their doing fucking backflips for MvC3.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    Mortal Kombat: Deception on PSP. Its just a port with a different name.
                    Ah, this explains why I never heard of it. I don't follow the PSP at all.

Comment

• Noob Saibot revealed.

Comment

I can't do much for people when their doing fucking backflips for MvC3.

I need a job.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 02-15-2011, 01:16 PM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Is Europe getting any of the special editions?
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Noob Saibot is fucking Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! His mask is probably my favorite so far too.

Also a interview with Steve Beran who is Art Director of NetherRealm Studios
                            Fatalities are back and better than ever in the new Mortal Kombat! Ever since 1992’s Mortal Kombat, fatalities have gotten a HUGE fan reaction. The new game’s fatalities are the most lethal, elaborate, and quite simply the best we have ever made. We are sure that the fans are going to love what we have [...]
                            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-15-2011, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Noob Saibot is fucking Sweeeeeeeeeeeet! His mask is probably my favorite so far too.
                              I'm digging how his shadow crumbles away.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• So we got Sindel, Ermac, Jade and who else in this new video?
                                I love how Noob tells Sub-Zero that they share blood but they're not brothers...

This game is gonna be EPIC.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X