Red Dead DLC for FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dead DLC for FREE

The free-to-download Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack for Red Dead Redemption will be available next week, Tuesday June 22nd for both Xbox LIVE® (requires Xbox LIVE Gold Membership for online play) and PlayStation®Network. The pack includes six all-new co-op multiplayer missions to play with 2-4 players.

Click here:

for exclusive new screenshots from some of the six all-new Co-Operative Multiplayer missions – including the newly revealed “The Kidnapped Girl” mission. In “The Kidnapped Girl”, another gang has taken over Fort Mercer, and they’re holding a farmer’s daughter hostage. You and your crew will need to charge the fort and eliminate the gang with all firepower necessary – then fend off enemy reinforcements as you transport the girl by stagecoach safely to her home at Ridgewood Farm.

Haven't got it yet but this has gotta be good news yeah? I'll probably download it anyway just in case it's a limited offer . . .
    Last edited by Rancid Cheese; 06-17-2010, 05:31 AM.
    sigpic

A few friends of mine on here are probably gonna do this so I'm down for it as well.

Comment

Working...
    X