Battlefield 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 2

I just played the demo. It runs better than HL2 on my computer now. I'm definately getting it when it comes out. I hated BF1942 and this game is amazing.

I'm a BF 1942 whore (Well, DC whore) and have played it right up until the demo came out. Several people in my clan including myself started downloading the demo minutes after it came out (Who wants to work on a friday anyway?). Once we got those stupid 12 minute rounds disabled, we enjoyed it much. I'm glad I pre-ordered it a month ago.

Comment

It is awesome, I love it

Comment

Great demo, but I havent been able to enjoy it much. Im on vacation right now relaxing. I just got 56k access so its not like I could play it online anyway heh. But it is quite fun. Looks like ill be picking it up, though I wish they had the good old DC helo controls..Made it so only skilled guys could hop in the choppers :p

Comment

True they are easier to fly, but I've seen very few people that could actually use them decently in combat.

Comment

I really like how ground units have decent counter-measures against air, Theres almost always a "SAM" launch pad near flags ;) Running over people has never been better either with the ragdoll. The sounds are amazing too, The Special Forces (US) weapon sounds EXCELLENT!

I do wish they added some kinda transition from hip to iron sights view, It just is a bit wierd how it goes up there outta nowhere. The sights themself look great though!

Comment

They... DO have hip to sights transitions...

Comment

I pre-ordered my copy today at EB
                Got the SHITTY free headset with it too, heh... I can't wait
                Then right after BF2 comes Land of the Dead (on the 24th)... Not like it's relivant to the game, just can't wait for either! Especially since BF2 is one of the few games that DOES NOT crash on my computer at the moment.

Comment

That headset thing reminds me, I can't get my voice comms to work. If any game needs it, this one does. It gives me crazy feedback for some reason. During the testing, it was giving me this horrible feedback that I don't get with HL. The only way to turn it off was to have my volume all the way down. Recently, I started using headphones with a mic, but I don't plug it in. Though since I've started using them, I have this echo in HL which makes me sound like God. May have something to do with it. I also think it may be impossible to fly the planes in that with my keyboard. I can't keep holding down the forward button and hit other keys, it only allows for so many at once.

Comment

Get the 5 dollar liteon keyboard from Newegg... Allows like infinite key pushes and it has the 100% standard key layout, no extras, no logos even, and it's black =)
                    I got two for good measure...

Comment

Working...
                    X