Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Vanguard is very common.

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Dracarys; 04-11-2012, 08:01 PM.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
      Bar the Glitch where my Drell Vanguard ascended into Space (which was fucking hilarious) I'm fine. I also never got around to downloading the N7 Warfare Pack.
      My batarian (General Pooptickler) was looking up in disbelief. He declared to the space drell, "You sir, are a blight!"
      See you in hell.

Comment

• I know Vanguards going off the map are relatively common, but I've never done it. Didn't do it this time either. I just started realising that I was moving slowly because I was a foot or so off the ground and my character kept trying to do the falling animation while walking, making me judder. So, after asking Spencer and having him confirm I was indeed floating off the ground, I head to where I think the LZ will be (this was the map with the big radar dishes, which occasionally shifts LZ) on the theory I probably wouldn't be able to glitch my way over in time. Slowly I was going up. By the time I got there I was oh, four or five feet up. A Geth Prime came to call and I charged it, being the only power I could reliably use, and it went well. I returned to my spot a few inches higher than before.

The gravity gave up.

I suddenly soared up into the air like I was going to go Biotic Charge the nearest Geth ship to death. Eventually I stopped...somewhere above the radar dishes, looking down upon the whole map. I know I distracted Spencer, mostly because I was pissing myself laughing, and I think I distracted our team-mates because suddenly everyone died, although that could have simply been round ten with one man down.

Then the Geth shot me to death.

Comment

• That is how it always happens, you walk a foot above ground then creep up a few more and eventually skyrocket. Sometimes you can sort of guide yourself once up there and lower yourself to being level with the map but far away like in one of my images, other times you end up 'frozen' or rocket below it instead of above.

Sometimes you're invincible also and just will not die no matter how much you get shot and health drops to zero, this has the odd effect that if the entire team wipes they all get auto-revived next time your health drops near zero.

I suppose it is fuuny the first time.

Anyway, apparently it was confirmed on twitter that the Shepard breath scene is still on the Citadel.
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Ahhh, I thought I'd found something awesome.

And really, he's on the Citadel? This Citadel here?

Spoiler:

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing that explanation.

Comment

• Saw this on another board.

It's from Tomm Hullet (yes, that Tomm Hullet of Silent Hill: Downpour):

Poster: I'm pausing my Mass Effect 3 playthrough for this game, so... that should tell you something.

Tomm: That decisions you make in my game actually affect the ending?

Heyo!

Got a kick out of it.
              A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• He's so beautiful...

Spoiler:
                Last edited by Vector; 04-16-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Broken images are kinda pretty...but only in the screams of frustration.

Comment

• I think I fixed it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                      He's so beautiful...

Spoiler:
                      As Garrus would say...
                      Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-16-2012, 11:44 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Non-blurry Signature Version
                      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                        He's so beautiful...

Spoiler:
                        Wait, until you see this!

Comment

• I hope he wears that 24/7.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkMemories View Post
                            Without shooting TIM, it needs 5000 war assets, with shooting, it needs 4000: end of discussion.

Collector's Base Destroyed

0 to 1,749 EMS: Your only choice is to destroy the Reapers. Earth is destroyed.

1,750 to 1,899 EMS: Shepard can choose to destroy the Reapers, or control them. If you destroy the Reapers, Earth is destroyed in the process as well. If you control the Reapers, Earth is devastated but not destroyed.

1,900 to 2,349 EMS: Shepard can choose between destroying and controlling Reapers. Both choices save earth, and humanity survives, however Earth's buildings still get vaporized.

2,350 to 2,649 EMS: Shepard can control Reapers, and save Earth

2,650 to 2,799 EMS: Shepard can destroy Reapers, and save Earth. Shepard Dies.

2,800 to 3,999 EMS: Shepard is able to create a link between Synthetics and Organics, and Earth and the Galaxy are saved

4,000 to 4,999 EMS: You can destroy the Reapers and Earth is saved. If you shot TIM on time and saved Anderson, Shepard breathes (Survives).

5,000+ EMS: You can destroy all Reapers. Earth saved as well. Shepard will breath, whether you attempted to save Anderson or not. (Perfect Ending)

Collector's Base Remained Intact

0 to 1,749 EMS: Shepard's only choice is to destroy the Reapers. Earth is destroyed.

1,750 to 2,049 EMS: Shepard can control the Reapers or destroy them. Destroying the Reapers also destroys Earth. Controlling the Reapers damages earth but does not destroy it.

2050 to 2,349 EMS: Shepard has choice between controlling and destroying Reapers. You save Earth from destruction either way, and humans live, but Earth is still devastated and buildings vaporized.

2,350 to 2,649 EMS: Shepard can destroy the Reapers. Earth is badly damaged but isn't destroyed completely

2,650 to 2,799 EMS: Shepard can destroy the Reapers and save Earth.

2,800 to 3,999 EMS: Shepard can create the Synergy between Organics and Reapers to save Earth and the Galaxy

4,000 to 4,999 EMS: Shepard can destroy Reapers. Earth survives. If you shot The Illusive Man on time and saved Anderson, Shepard Survived.

5,000 + EMS: Shepard can destroy Reapers. Earth survives. Shepard also survives regardless if you tried to save Anderson or not. (Perfect Ending)
                            You forgot to include the source:
                            Mass Effect 3 Endings Guide

Comment

• Did you write that guide?
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                                Did you write that guide?
                                I helped with the scenarios for some of the endings there

Comment

Working...
                                X