No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised that you took the effort to find this (since you don't strike me as someone who is actively involved in the RE community) and then register an account here just to say this? That's some pretty serious devotion to protecting your rights.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• ha not much of an effort, found it in less than a minute using google then another minute to register and post
      Last edited by n7shepard; 04-23-2012, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• I realise im seriously late with this but

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Spoiler:

Im also having trouble choosing between Ashley and Miranda, I just dont know which relationship would have a greater impact on the story.
        Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 04-23-2012, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• I'd go for Miranda, I ended up liking her more than I thought I would. I never liked Ashley.

Comment

• I think I probably will to be honest, Ashley was kind of a bitch in the previous game. I already know how things can play out with Miranda, kind of spoiled myself on that one. Will just have to do two playthroughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post

Im also having trouble choosing between Ashley and Miranda, I just dont know which relationship would have a greater impact on the story.
              The correct answer is neither.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• But in the eeeeeeeeeeend, nothing really matters!
                See you in hell.

Comment

• http://blog.bioware.com/2012/04/25/operation-exorcist/ - Gold?

Comment

• Oh Gold...... How I own you. Well I know what I will be doing saturday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	32136238213917846.gif
Views:	1
Size:	463.0 KB
ID:	401091

Comment

• Good way to spam Gold: 4 Quarian Infiltrators vs. Geth. Hack the shit out of them and camp while keeping a keen eye for Hunters.

Comment

• Don't people get tired of doing the same tactic vs Geth with the same classes constantly? Anytime I play gold is all anyone wants to do, usually on Firebase White only too. MP effectively narrowed down to one map, one enemy type, one class if want to play on hardest, maybe just maybe a salarian engineer, for nothing but decoy. If you dare pick another class they vote kick you.

And Dark, at least they offer that for your platform.

Comment

• Firebase white is a little too easy to milk for the credits it has to be said. Usually the combo I see is Salarian Engineer (which I like to play), an infiltrator and a random assortment of other classes.

The only issue I have with gold is that there are still people who play gold, expect to be able to walk off by themselves and be uber killers. All that happens is they just get slaughtered and you're down a squad member covering a direction.

That and when a single Phantom desides to insta-shank every team member one after another. AI seems to like to do that around wave 10 I find.

Comment

• I like to melee Phantoms with my batarian sentinel.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• I only dare do that near the end of there health due to, you know, sudden hideous death.

Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                              And Dark, at least they offer that for your platform.
                              For yoooou!

MAJOR OPERATIONS UPDATE: Good news Spectres! Starting with Operation EXORCIST, N7 Weekend Challenges will extend to the PlayStation 3 platform. Operation EXORCIST begins today, April 27th at 6:00PM PST until April 30th at 5:00PM PST, on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC. Please remember to set the “Upload Gameplay Feedback” setting to “On” in the online options to be able to participate in this N7 Operation.
                              Last edited by Darkmoon; 04-27-2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• I got bored of the MP anyway, I just like to complain :p

Nah, I give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X