• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
    I got bored of the MP anyway, I just like to complain :p

Nah, I give it a try.
    Really!? Do tell. I never noticed this... =P

Comment

• Complaining gets you forward in life. I am being 100% serious.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Finally finished it! god the ending i got was bleak. Still as depressing as it was I have to say i enjoyed it, i was kind of hoping we would get a better idea on the state of the galaxy during the final cut scenes. hell I half expected a memorial scene like the one at the ending of Halo 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
          Finally finished it! god the ending i got was bleak.
          That's the ending everyone got.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
            That's the ending everyone got.
            Cant you get and ending where shephard breaves at the end? still bleak i know but not quite as depressing lol

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Am_Nemesis View Post
              Cant you get and ending where shephard breaves at the end? still bleak i know but not quite as depressing lol
              It's not like you're mising that much, just a one second scene.

Comment

• Last edited by Enetirnel; 05-06-2012, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• BATTLE TITS
                  See you in hell.

Comment

• "ARE YOU READY TO BE... A WOMAN!"

LOL. Haha, that was brilliant!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• We'll bang, ok?

Comment

• I actually discovered Gamer Poop today with LA Noire. These things are fantastic. xD "Fucking love steak."

"ALLIANCE DRAG QUEEN!"

Comment

• Finally started playing Mass Effect 2 for the first time recently. It's quite different from ME1 in terms of how the story feels, but I'll chalk that up to the sudden shift in writers. Combat is much better than ME1, but thermal clips are annoying.

And there's that lingering sadness knowing that my experiences with ME1, ME2 and no doubt ME3 are going to be defecated on in the last 10 minutes. Doubt the "Extended Cut" will redeem much. It will most likely make it worse. The only way they could make those endings better is by making something completely different. You can't polish a turd.
                          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                            You can't polish a turd.
                            Actually, you can!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley View Post
                              Actually, you can!
                              ...what have you done
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Adam and Jamie prove everyone wrong.

I have some hope for the extended edition - at the end of the day, Mass Effect 1 and 2 don't exactly have a hundred endings. It's mostly whose dead and which big Paragon/Renegade choice did you make. Sadly, BioWare was dumb and promised something they didn't deliver, and wonder why people got mad...

While the lack of variety in the ending is a pisser, it's the fact they utterly fail to explain what the hell is going on that ticks me off. I'd be...happier if it simply explained what was going on, who was who, how did my allies survive Reaper doom and why is Joker flying the hell away? It's not perfect, and I guess it'll cost too much for them to actually add the endings they promised to make this better, but it'll be better than the kick to the balls we currently get.

Of course, this is me hoping BioWare doesn't fuck it up again and simply add two minutes of Miranda poll dancing and figure everyone will stop yelling. This is the first thing that's really upset me in a BioWare game, ever, so I'll just have to hope they can get over the desire to be artsy and make the endings into actual endings.

Comment

Working...
                                X