Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was amazing.

Comment

• I got the game through means I will not mention, along with the From Ashes DLC.

So far? It's alright. The writing feels like a downgrade from ME1 and ME2. But I'm not surprised by it so I tend to just go over it.

Combat is nice, though. Feels clunkier than ME2 though, with more options. The Reaper chasing and space scanning is annoying as fuck (and the scanning was already tedious in ME2).
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
        I got the game through means I will not mention, along with the From Ashes DLC.

So far? It's alright. The writing feels like a downgrade from ME1 and ME2. But I'm not surprised by it so I tend to just go over it.

Combat is nice, though. Feels clunkier than ME2 though, with more options. The Reaper chasing and space scanning is annoying as fuck (and the scanning was already tedious in ME2).
        I thought you'd already played? You were the first person I head saying the eding was bad, you twitted something like "ME3 has the worst ending of this generation", which got me by surprise since I had just began ME2 when I read that. I thought "Well, it's just one person's opinion, surely News Bot is wrong" and days later all hell broke loose.

Comment

• Originally posted by alexdz View Post
          I thought you'd already played? You were the first person I head saying the eding was bad, you twitted something like "ME3 has the worst ending of this generation", which got me by surprise since I had just began ME2 when I read that. I thought "Well, it's just one person's opinion, surely News Bot is wrong" and days later all hell broke loose.
          Haha I'd seen the ending just before the shit hit the fan. The ending wasn't so much a spoiler for me, considering it was like some sort of non-canon spin-off. Still can't quite get over how outrageously terrible it is. It's not like it would be hard to fix either, considering the Indoctrination Theory fits perfectly. All they would need to do is say "yup" and actually give the ending where Shepherd wakes up.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• SO MUCH WIN.

Comment

• For that price I'd hope it would come with thermal clips.

Comment

• I'm not giving BioWare any more of my money.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  I'm not giving BioWare any more of my money.
                  Same here. What ME3 did is unforgivable.
                  Last edited by Beanovsky Durst; 06-10-2012, 02:33 PM.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Lol. Wow.

1. That prop is awesome, but I could never see myself paying that much for anything like it.
                    2. Three months later and some of you are still acting like BioWare raped your sister. It's a fucking video game. Move on with your lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                      Lol. Wow.

1. That prop is awesome, but I could never see myself paying that much for anything like it.
                      2. Three months later and some of you are still acting like BioWare raped your sister. It's a fucking video game. Move on with your lives.
                      Agreed to both. Everyone can say what they wanna say about the ending or hate it, hell I do. It's just going overboard now. I'll laugh so fucking hard if the summer DLC turns out to have something to fix the ending, and I'll be watching those who say, "Well Bioware's getting no more of MY money." If the DLC wasn't going to be free, this would be a perfect 'I told you so' moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                        Lol. Wow.

I moved on. I gave Bioware the middle finger and will never buy anything from them. I'll let Capcom milk my money instead LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I don't know weather to regard this as rumor or leaks but anyways,

Mass Effect™ 3: Earth:
                          The fighting is fiercest when it's your home at stake! Mass Effect 3™: Earth adds mods, gear, and new maps for Rio, Vancouver, and London. It features 3 new weapons: Piranha assault shotgun, Acolyte pistol, and Typhoon light machine gun. Six new human N7 classes are also available: Destroyer, Paladin, Demolisher, Slayer, Shadow, and Fury!

And as a bonus, Mass Effect™ 3: Extended Cut:
                          An expanded ending for Mass Effect 3. Additional scenes and an extended epilogue reveal the impact of Shepard's choices on the future of the galaxy (Nothing that you guys didn't already know about the Extended Cut, but it's at least done).

This is not the same person who posted the first DLC leak and that these new DLCs will not be included together. both separate.

source: http://www.reddit.com/r/masseffect/c...to_believe_me/

Comment

• I don't like the focus the multiplayer is getting. I bet the Extended Cut just refreshes the hate for the game more than it absolves it.

If Dragon Age 3 blows I am done with Bioware entirely, think I'm done with them as far as ME is concerned.
                            Last edited by Dracarys; 06-10-2012, 07:11 PM.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                              I don't like the focus the multiplayer is getting. I bet the Extended Cut just refreshes the hate for the game more than it absolves it.

If Dragon Age 3 blows I am done with Bioware entirely, think I'm done with them as far as ME is concerned.
                              Well one of the reasons why MP has been getting more attention is that they had to stop working on the SP DLC to worked on the extended ending DLC. However it is way to keep Bioware in business as people will use real money to purchase those packs.

Comment

• I'm...wary of BioWare, mostly due to there mingling with EA. Mass Effect 3's ending hurt - it was disappointing in the extreme to see a character I'd put so much time and effort into turn out exactly like every other character out there. Hopefully, the extended ending soothes that. I'm playing Dragon Age Awakening, finally, before moving onto II - which I've heard suffers heavily from being EAafied.

It's a shame. Until now I've pretty much bought BioWare games, certain I'd at least enjoy them, if not love them. Now I'm getting much, much more wary.

Comment

Working...
                                X