Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    I'm playing Dragon Age Awakening, finally, before moving onto II - which I've heard suffers heavily from being EAafied.
    It is still a good game, lot of of expect design choices are missing, art style change was lame and overall feels rushed with too much recycling. THe marketing was probably the biggest fault.

Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      It is still a good game, lot of of expect design choices are missing, art style change was lame and overall feels rushed with too much recycling. THe marketing was probably the biggest fault.

A lot of this could be applied to ME3 as well.

Also, that video, "when you press a button, something happens". Some people shouldn't give interviews, ever.

Comment

• Ugh.....I just finished ME3. The ending makes me feel all dirty. So many unresolved plot strands replaced with a dumb cutscene. The rest of the game wasn't much better - where were the other explorable locations that are not the Citadel? Where is the outdoors Hammerhead stuff like in the Overlord DLC? How does scanning achieve rescue missions? Why is the Normandy still running on unleaded? Enemy variety? Visual glitches? Fucking scanning? I had a few issues with the ME2 additions of mineral collection and side missions that turn things in to a corridor shooter, and the seemingly pointless story compared to ME1, but next to this it's a god damn masterpiece. After this nobody is ever going to tell me multiplayer doesn't effect the quality. People that put pick-your-ending Endertron 2000 devices into narrative driven games need their eyes ripping out.
        Last edited by Code_R; 06-15-2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• I reached Cerberus HQ, then found out that I won't even get the perfect ending because I can't play multiplayer and don't have an iPhone.

Yeah, fuck off BioWare.
          PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• But when the perfect ending is basically the same anyway it doesnt really matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
              I reached Cerberus HQ, then found out that I won't even get the perfect ending because I can't play multiplayer and don't have an iPhone.

Yeah, fuck off BioWare.
              Are you playing on PC? I have a cheat for 100%, if you want I can send it to you and anyone else who's interested if you want to see 3 seconds more of the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Code_R View Post
                But when the perfect ending is basically the same anyway it doesnt really matter.
                Just covering my ass for when the Extended Cut does come out and requires the perfect ending to actually make any sense and not invalidate an entire series.

Are you playing on PC? I have a cheat for 100%, if you want I can send it to you and anyone else who's interested if you want to see 3 seconds more of the ending.
                That would be great!
                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Watching these stupid "We'll bang ok" videos has brightened my day though. They should write the extended cut instead of Bioware.

Comment

• Okay, here's the download link for anyone who wants it, the intructions are inside as well, it's very simple to use.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Apologies to the mods if this is considerated piracy.

Comment

• Unless it contains the game, then no, it's fine. Mods are cool. We like mods.

Comment

• I am really looking forward to getting the Extended Cut DLC.

While I feel indifferent to the endings, I was a bit dissapointed that they didn't go further into explaining what happened next after the Reapers were defeated. Apart from the Normandy crash-landing onto an unknown planet and a post-credits scene set in the far future, stating that Commander Shepard has become a legendary figure as a result of defeating the Reapers.

Personally, I'm confidant that the extra footage of the endings in the Extended Cut DLC will leave me satisfied that ME3 has been given a more propure closure to the story.
                        Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 06-19-2012, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Extended Cut coming on Tuesday. http://www.masseffect.com/about/extended_cut/

Last edited by Vector; 06-22-2012, 12:22 PM.

Comment

• Oh boy, here it comes.

Comment

• 2gigs? Thanks, I'll watch it on youtube.
                              sigpic

Comment

• "The release date for Xbox 360 and PC is June 26th, with the PlayStation 3 release in Europe on July 4th."

That is it, don't stop being a utter cunts EA/Bioware.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X