No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds are it's just as much Sony Europe's fault as Bioware's.

Comment

• The release date for Xbox 360 and PC is June 26th, with the PlayStation 3 release in Europe on July 4th.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

• Good thing I have it on the Xbox 360 home entertainment system!
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Oh man, not too much longer now at all. I can already smell the nerd rage in the air when this DLC hits.
          sigpic

Comment

• I expect it to be an underwhelming kind of rage. Lower your expectations. That way if a surprise happens to meet your fancy then at least it'll be genuine.

Comment

• Haha yeah, I don't really have any expectations for this though. The way I see it, ME3 came and went, what happened happened. I have the extra drive space, so this will just be a curiousity piece for me. But you're right - who knows, maybe some of us will be surprised.
              sigpic

Comment

• Well they went and added something so the least we can do is see what they have to give. Or youtube it...... ;>_>

Comment

• I have the annoying feeling it's going to be Fallout style 'What happened to this place/person?' stills at the end, maybe with a voice over, and that'll be that. Anything else would cost real cash to fix, and the Overlords at EA aren't going to be willing to crack the wallet back open just to keep some fans happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    I have the annoying feeling it's going to be Fallout style 'What happened to this place/person?' stills at the end, maybe with a voice over, and that'll be that. Anything else would cost real cash to fix, and the Overlords at EA aren't going to be willing to crack the wallet back open just to keep some fans happy.
                    There have been snippets and screenshots leaked, that screenshot with subtitles is Hackett ordering the fleet or Joker (unsure which, hard to read) to get back through the relay as the Crucible has armed, I guess this is meant to explain why the Normandy in hyperspace, though possibly raises more 'why' questions.
                    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• I wonder if Damon Lindelof wrote the story.
                      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                        There have been snippets and screenshots leaked, that screenshot with subtitles is Hackett ordering the fleet or Joker (unsure which, hard to read) to get back through the relay as the Crucible has armed, I guess this is meant to explain why the Normandy in hyperspace, though possibly raises more 'why' questions.
                        Probably because they don't know what the Crucible does and don't want to be there if turns out to affect them as well. Of course, this should be in the game in first place not in an expansion of the ending.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            I wonder if Damon Lindelof wrote the story.
                            You'll have the opportunity to bitch about Damon in the near future. He's writing Star Trek 2.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Casey Hudson and Mac Walters are belligerent, pretentious hacks. I groan every time they bring up "artistic integrity". No surprise that the genuinely good writing parts in ME3 were not handled by them.
                              Last edited by News Bot; 06-25-2012, 12:20 PM.
                              PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• So, just re-beat the game, again going for the Synthesis ending. I dunno how much the other endings have changed, or how different they are, but it was a lot more satisfying. They answered almost all the important questions (What the fuck is the Catalyst Kid, what are the Reapers, how did the squad get back to Normandy and what is Normandy doing going through the relays?) and changed some of the dumb bits, like the Relay network exploding. It's still red-blue-green endings but there's a follow up which pretty obviously changes depending on what you've done in game and who your partner is, who you blew up and such.

It's all down to how much variety is there, whether this will be great now, but I finally have the feeling that the story is complete. I don't feel like I'm missing the final chapter now.

Comment

Working...
                                X