No announcement yet.

Mass Effect 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got done with Extended Cut ending.

First off, I loaded my save that starts me just after the beam hit, did I miss something earlier? Like my teammates getting on the Normandy somehow, because they were just on it magically again in the ending later.

Anyway, chatting with the catalyst kid confirmed a few expectations but didn't really answer the real questions, like in destroy ending how exactly do the Geth and EDI die? They are just AI programs, software (the Geth even transfer into Quarian eco suits), unlike Reapers who are part machine and part organic, we see ships ok after the destruction so those programs and software seem to be untouched.

Crucible gets no explanation just "Someone thought it up" - Yeah, the ME3 writer who needed a plot device. The origin of the Reapers just raises more questions because not making a whole lot of sense. Watched a Synthesis ending on youtube, more questions, like why exactly will synthesis work now, why organics ready now but not before? Right number of toes? DOn't try explain this at all Bioware.

Oh and in my destroy ending the Citadel was totalled, in pieces and everything destroyed on it, then it gets repaired, presumably after months and months, maybe years, that thing was huge and no doubt rebuilding stuff on Earth was more important. And after all this my Shepard takes a breath. Well explained Bioware!
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
      Just got done with Extended Cut ending.

First off, I loaded my save that starts me just after the beam hit, did I miss something earlier? Like my teammates getting on the Normandy somehow, because they were just on it magically again in the ending later.
      Yeah, they get nearly crushed by a low flying Mako and injured so Shepard calls in the Normandy (which in a terrible piece of writing tells him they'll have trouble reaching him because there are so many Reapers, then appears two seconds later) and he orders the team mates on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
        Yeah, they get nearly crushed by a low flying Mako and injured so Shepard calls in the Normandy (which in a terrible piece of writing tells him they'll have trouble reaching him because there are so many Reapers, then appears two seconds later) and he orders the team mates on board.
        And if you don't have enough EMS they are killed by Harbinger's laser.

Comment

Working...
        X