2010 Spike TV Video Game Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Spike TV Video Game Awards

Video game premieres, shocking announcements, meaningless awards and B-list celebrities. T-minus 14 minutes and counting!

Stream: http://www.boxlive.tv/channels/spiketv
    Last edited by Vector; 12-11-2010, 06:47 PM.

Trailers I looking forward to it: Uncharted 3, Batman Arkham City, Tomb Raider, Mass Efect 3, Resistance 3, something with Peace Walker and announcement of the new exklusive PS3 game.....yay

this gonna be a long night for me (VGA starts in 2AM here)
    Last edited by Dark_Chris; 12-11-2010, 06:52 PM.
    Spoiler:

Comment

Gears of War 3 announcement/trailer has been postponed. There's supposed to be a premiere of a new Kinect game, though.

Comment

Batman AC trailer was GREAT
        Spoiler:

Comment

Dont really care now I've seen Uncharted 3 and Batman and theres no Res. Big deal. If they didnt spoil Uncharted 3 and Batman before the show, I would have watched it.

Comment

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim announced. 11-11-11 release date

Originally posted by CrimsonElder View Post
            Dont really care now I've seen Uncharted 3 and Batman and theres no Res. Big deal. If they didnt spoil Uncharted 3 and Batman before the show, I would have watched it.
            You saw 30-second teasers for each, not the full-length trailers. But okay. Have fun.

EDIT: Mass Effect 3 just announced
            Last edited by Vector; 12-11-2010, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Mass Efect 3 teaser was good too
              Spoiler:

Comment

Resistance 3 trailer looked pretty fucking epic, if I may say so myself. The campaign better not suck as much as R2.

Comment

Look guys, it's the new Resident Evil game! (lololol)

It's coming out in 2012 and it's called Prototype 2.
                  Last edited by Vector; 12-11-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Guillermo Del Toro's one suave fuck.

Still I won't wait up for this Insane project until something more than vague imagery surfaces. 2013's quite far away.

...and various advertisements for Deadliest Warrior, both game and series. *facepalm*
                    Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 12-11-2010, 08:23 PM.

Comment

nominations were rigged. not even a GOTY nomination for SM Galaxy 2 kind of tells you that the awards show seems to apply to favoritism.
                      Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

The same conversation is had every year, and yet people still cry and bitch about who wins and who loses and who wasn't nominated(on messageboards everywhere). I could not fucking care less. I watch for the premieres and the never-before-seen trailers. And the C-list celebrities.
                        Last edited by Vector; 12-11-2010, 08:28 PM.

Comment

then you might as well go to Game Trailers, which does the same exact thing without the bullshit thrown in between.
                          Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

Yeah, trailers are all this is worth.

I couldn't believe people complaining about the best male award. Last year there was 4 actual voice actors and Hugh Jackman. Jackman won it so they could get him to turn up. This year they nominated all movie actors doing voice work expect one and no one wanted to come, so they gave it to the host. LOL

If you put in any weight into these awards as proper accolades then... well you're fairly silly.

Batman AC looks great, and Hugo Strange is an awesome villan to have. Prototype 2 looks like more of the same. I think the Resistance 3 gameplay looked too good to be true. Everything else shown has been too short or nothing to really be amazed at personally.
                            Last edited by Rombie; 12-11-2010, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Insane looks pretty interesting, too bad it doesn't come out until 2013.
                              "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                              Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Working...
                              X