Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's coming to the PS3 as well.
    sigpic

Comment

• New screens from E.X. Troopers:

The complete scan is here: http://andriasang.com/con11l/ex_troopers_pic/

Trailer:

It says PS3 but the graphics look more like 3DS graphics. Reminds me a bit of Killer 7.
      Last edited by Pikminister; 05-17-2012, 12:16 AM.
      Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
      sigpic

Comment

• The stuff I'm seeing from Colours 3D is amazing. I never expected such detailed artwork at such a high resolution coming from a 3DS paint program.
        That E.X. Troopers looks interesting. I really enjoyed Lost Planet but it seems really RPG'ish styled which I really like. I think I'll be getting this, my 3DS needs new games. ;_;

Comment

• E.X Troopers looks like a reskin of Mega-Man Legends 3 gameplay. Is E.X Troopers announced worldworld? Because PS3 and 3DS screams Japan only...
          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Any new survival horror games popping up on the 3DS? Been seeing more RPG's popping up and am still hoping to see more survival horror other than 'Revelations'.

Comment

• There was that game where you see ghost in the real world using the camera somehow, was it meant to be a Project Zero/Fatal Frame game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                There was that game where you see ghost in the real world using the camera somehow, was it meant to be a Project Zero/Fatal Frame game?
                Spirit Camera? Yup, it's already out.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ^^ Not here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dracarys View Post
                    ^^ Not here.
                    Oh, that sucks... I thought it was already out worldwide, it's been a while since american release.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Spirit Camera? Yup, it's already out.
                      Yeah it's already out in the American market. But unfortunately, it's not a traditional Fatal Frame game. So I get now why Nintendo avoided calling it by that name.

Basically, to play it you either have to stand or sit on a swivel chair. Because it plays like "Face Raiders". Where you have to react to stuff that happens all around you. So you cannot sit back and enjoy the game like most 3DS games. You really have to get into it. It's something to play at home or somewhere that has a bit of space.
                      sigpic

Comment

• bah, shame.

Comment

• Spirit Camera was originally going to be a Project Zero 1 port to 3DS, but Iwata rejected that idea. And Spirit Camera is coming out in Europe on June 29th, same day as Project Zero 2: Wii Edition.

Comment

• It started as a rumor but now it is confirmed that a Castlevania game is coming to the 3DS.

The latest issue of NP lists the game as:

• Having deep combat mechanics
                            • It features Trevor Belmont
                            • Fighting with Trevor’s version of the Combat Cross
                            • Light and shadow magic returns
                            • Earn experience points to unlock new combos
                            • These include launching foes into the air, smashing enemies down to the ground and more
                            • Includes skeletons, axe-wielding undead and more

If you cannot see this image, you're using IE and you should stop that shit at once. It's either Firefox or Chrome.
                            Last edited by Pikminister; 05-29-2012, 03:10 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Trevor Belmont... HOLY SHIT! Castlevania 3's hero returns! My body is ready for this!

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                              It started as a rumor but now it is confirmed that a Castlevania game is coming to the 3DS.

The latest issue of NP lists the game as:

• Having deep combat mechanics
                              • It features Trevor Belmont
                              • Fighting with Trevor’s version of the Combat Cross
                              • Light and shadow magic returns
                              • Earn experience points to unlock new combos
                              • These include launching foes into the air, smashing enemies down to the ground and more
                              • Includes skeletons, axe-wielding undead and more

If you cannot see this image, you're using IE and you should stop that shit at once. It's either Firefox or Chrome.
                              My Head-Fi Page

Comment

• Originally posted by Zombie_X View Post
                                Trevor Belmont... HOLY SHIT! Castlevania 3's hero returns! My body is ready for this!
                                I got some more info on that....

“The gameplay in Mirror of Fate stretches across time, and players will eventually be able to control Trevor’s descendent, Simon Belmont. Two other unnamed characters are in the game as well.”

I hope this one plays like the original Castlevania games. Not a big fan of the Metroidvania games. I still enjoy them but the original and III were superb.

Last edited by Pikminister; 05-29-2012, 07:43 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X