Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RESIDENT EVIL GAIDEN 3DS!!!

*ahem*

Although, that wouldn't be such a bad thing since a lot of the people that criticise it won't have even played it!

Comment

@ Kylie: He has three. Also, DM, the American Optometric Association has investigated and said that 3D gaming in moderation isn't harmful. Also, with parental controls you can use a PIN and deactivate the 3D.
      Last edited by Canas Renvall; 03-31-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot that, even the 3D is behind the parental lock if you want.
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Sounds good. And yes, my kids stare over my shoulder when I use a DS or PSP. So it'll be set to no 3D.

Comment

I got mine in the mail yesterday.....it has a dead/stuck pixel on the touch screen and it drives me crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Humor Tumor View Post
              I got mine in the mail yesterday.....it has a dead/stuck pixel on the touch screen and it drives me crazy.
              Sign up for a Club Nintendo account (Free) and register the 3DS. They'll give you a 90 day warranty, and then you can mail it to them for a replacement.

http://club.nintendo.com/
              Last edited by PracticalAl; 04-02-2011, 07:02 AM. Reason: Forgot URL..
              sigpic

Comment

Sold out all over Australia it seems, I'm happy to wait, i hear the battery time is shit, 3 hours my friend says!! fuck that!

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIemo View Post
                  Sold out all over Australia it seems, I'm happy to wait, i hear the battery time is shit, 3 hours my friend says!! fuck that!
                  Only if the brightness, volume and 3D is set to max. -and trust me, you're not going to want to stare at the 3D screen for three hours! Waiting is still a good idea, though. More games and better firmware.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PracticalAl View Post
                    Sign up for a Club Nintendo account (Free) and register the 3DS. They'll give you a 90 day warranty, and then you can mail it to them for a replacement.

http://club.nintendo.com/
                    I already had amazon send me a new one. But I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

But I thought it came with a 1-year warrenty anyways

Comment

Only if the brightness, volume and 3D is set to max. -and trust me, you're not going to want to stare at the 3D screen for three hours! Waiting is still a good idea, though. More games and better firmware.
                      Yeha I'll be getting one when RE comes out, and Mario Kart, I will be very happy

Comment

just got my 3ds but i put it on the cradle. ill post my FC later.

EDIT: WOW its amazing.... not regreting this. FC: 4897-5965-4407

add all of you, i called my mii zombie.
                        Last edited by Vito; 04-03-2011, 12:58 AM.

Comment

I got my 3DS this morning...it's very neat.

Here's my FC: 3437-3078-0595.

EDIT: I just added everyone in this thread...I hope I get to enjoy SSFIV 3D with any of you
                          around next week when it arrives at my door, hehehe.

I got no 3DS games except for the built-in software atm. =/
                          Last edited by Kaneco; 04-03-2011, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Not only will you have a few games, you'll likely have the newest firmware with the Internet browser, NetFlix, and the video viewer. I haven't heard anything about SNES games for the e-shop. I doubt it since the Wii virtual console already has those.. GBA games would definitely be adequate, though! The one thing I'm worried about is the price. The manual has a screen of the shop with Mario Land selling for $10! That's steep.. I hope it was a printing error...

actually that 10 bucks was the balance of the account.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito View Post
                              actually that 10 bucks was the balance of the account.
                              Yeah, I noticed that too...didn't point it out because of my lazy nature is striking hard atm.

Comment

I hope the prices are reasonable for the virtual console store. But I thought I read a news story where Reggie confirmed some SNES games where going to be released. Along with I believe GameGear titles.

Comment

Working...
                                X