Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS Released! (Also, Friend Codes here)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argh, if they'd hurry up and release the next two I'd buy them all. I refuse to touch this (or the new Hellsong) until they're completed because I can't stand waiting years for the next chunk of a story. I have trouble with weekly shows.

Out of curiosity, I keep hearing that the 3DS will screw up kids eyes. Does anyone know any more about it? If it does then it's going from, 'I'll buy one when it's affordable' to 'Get that demonic machine out of my home!' I don't care about 3D anyway.

Comment

Some people have complained saying it makes their eyes feel funny. It does say everywhere that it recommends you take a 10 minute break for every 30 minutes of playing though. Gareth loves the 3D, I personally find it a bit barfy. It does, however, have a 3D slider so you can choose how strong you want the 3D to be, or you have the option of turning it off completely and just using it as a super-powerful DS (which I do for every game other than Street Fighter).

Comment

3D has always been weird on my eyes.
        I find it hard to work with properly.
        ...I still want one...

Comment

I was hoping to see demo units set up in stores to try out, i'm interested to see what it's like but i can't afford to get one, wouldn't anyway at the price it is.

Comment

I suppose I'll add my friend code. 5370-0419-2403

Cant wait til I get paid again....Samurai Warriors Chronicles <3
            sigpic
            Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

I get mine tomorrow in the mail from amazon. And they gave me $25 off a 3DS game for pre ordering with them. So I got SSF4 and it should arrive next week.

Comment

4425-1494-1331 I added everyone here. Looking forward to playing some 3D Resident Evil with you guys.
                sigpic

Comment

I want one, i want now.

But there's just naff all coming out until June with RE: Mercs, does Zelda even have a date yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                    I want one, i want now.

But there's just naff all coming out until June with RE: Mercs, does Zelda even have a date yet?
                    Sometime in June as well, I believe. Yeah, the launch lineup is really weak. Can't believe they didn't release at least one major first party title..
                    sigpic

Comment

That'd be cool at least, three new games (yes i'm counting the Revelations demo in that) to play when i pick mine up then!

Is the 3DS store going to carry SNES titles? Has that been confirmed yet? Would really love Super Mario World in 3D if that's one of the old titles they worked on! S'pose they could package it as Mario Advance or however it was released on GBA!

Comment

That'd be cool at least, three new games (yes i'm counting the Revelations demo in that) to play when i pick mine up then!

Is the 3DS store going to carry SNES titles? Has that been confirmed yet? Would really love Super Mario World in 3D if that's one of the old titles they worked on! S'pose they could package it as Mario Advance or however it was released on GBA!
                        Not only will you have a few games, you'll likely have the newest firmware with the Internet browser, NetFlix, and the video viewer. I haven't heard anything about SNES games for the e-shop. I doubt it since the Wii virtual console already has those.. GBA games would definitely be adequate, though! The one thing I'm worried about is the price. The manual has a screen of the shop with Mario Land selling for $10! That's steep.. I hope it was a printing error...
                        sigpic

Comment

I won't lie. i'd gobble up Super Mario World in 3D for a hundred times that haha!

Didn't realise it was going to have the web browser as part of the firmware, would be happy with that!

Comment

http://newstodaynews.com/3d-effect-f...ils-aime/16306 - Yeaaah. Looks like I'll get one purely as a fancy DS when cheap anyway.

Comment

Now, I know Wikipedia isn't the best source of info, but according to it, Nintendo is only releasing GB and GBC games to begin, and if things go well, TurboGrafx16 and Game Gear games. Nothing on GBA games. Now, note that it separates GB and GBC games from "classic games in 3D".

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                                http://newstodaynews.com/3d-effect-f...ils-aime/16306 - Yeaaah. Looks like I'll get one purely as a fancy DS when cheap anyway.

Do you say that because you have young kids or?
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X