Question about PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about PS3

If I want to make another user in my PS3 (I won’t sign to the PSN, with this user). Let’s say, I play a game that I already played in my other account, and this game ask for X’s amount of data to be installed in the PS3; Do I still need to install this data in the new account?

Thanks in advance.

No, you just won't be able to access the other profile's saved data. The installation data is a one shot thing, and will work for any number of profiles, which is a good thing. I had four people playing Metal Gear Solid 4 at one point on a 20 gig hard drive.

Comment

^
      Thanks . I don't want to access to the saved data of my other account; just wanted to know if the installation data ( you know the one that says in the back of the box) was a one shot thing as you said; Just to make it clear ; For example MK requires like 3gb to be install in the PS3; If I made another account, where I haven't play Mk, the PS3 won't ask me install 3 gb again, right?
      Last edited by chris_survivor; 05-19-2011, 10:18 AM.

Comment

No. You can have a dozen accounts on the same machine and it'll still be 3gb. As I said, I had four people playing Metal Gear 4. It's a 6gig game. Mine was a 20 gig hard drive. You can do the math there.

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
          X