Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If 2 RE characters were going to be in the next super smash bros, who would you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If 2 RE characters were going to be in the next super smash bros, who would you want?

this should be a fun thread
    Chris & Jill
    13.33%
    Leon & Claire
    33.33%
    Chris & Claire
    6.67%
    Leon & Jill
    13.33%
    Chris & Wesker
    20.00%
    Jill & Wesker
    6.67%
    a different pair (explain)
    6.67%

Chris is my favorite RE character but i chose Jill & leon because it would be easy to make a fighter move set based off them

Comment

Leon and Wesker.

Leon is pretty obvious (RE4) and well it will be good to have a villain and a Hero so Wesker will be the other obvious choice.

Comment

Leon and Claire. Why? Because Jill, Chris and Wesker already are available in MvC3. Plus I would love to see a Leon final smash with a El Gigante LOL.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

just imagine what Wesker's Final smash would be
          Click image for larger version

Name:	tyrant_wesker_by_maleficmistress-d3hwpj9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	400781

Comment

personally i think Leon, Jill, & Wesker Should be in the next smash bros

but i posted this poll to see which 2 characters fans would like to see the most

Comment

Take yer pick. I would love to see any of these in such a game...

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
              sigpic

Comment

I can honestly say that I'm growing sick of Chris and Jill with all of their representation lately. So my vote goes to Leon and Claire.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
                  Take yer pick. I would love to see any of these in such a game...

great pics man! did you g-mod that your self?

Comment

what would Sherry Birkin be like as an assist trophy?

Comment

What is this!?

The two characters that appeared exclusively as a co-op couple on a Nintendo platform (and that only, at least until Umbrella Chronicles lands on the PS3), weren't mentioned in the OP and so far hasn't made it into any of the posts here? (completely, anyway)

Heck, not even the bearded fellow, whom also had an exclusive appearance... (or, well, kinda) or any of the new folks from Revelations for that matter? Would've at least thought that RElevance and exclusiveness would be major factors to keep in mind when picking guest characters ;D
                      Last edited by Carnivol; 01-01-2012, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Ozwell E. Spencer
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Ozwell E. Spencer
                          I can totally see a wheel chair related Final Smash.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Chris and Jill, because I never get tired of "WTF Capcom, where is Leon?"
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

it is highly likely that the next Smash bros will have more 3rd party developers joining in the roster, and capcom has always had a friendly relationship with nintendo. hell! they even collaborate to make the portable zelda games since oracle of ages/seasons

considering their cooperative history together, there is a good possibility that we may see a few capcom characters in the next one, i wouldn't doubt it (if not resident evil then at least megaman or something)

Comment

Working...
                              X