X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a walkthrough here for those who missed the beta

Originally posted by geluda View Post
    I'll hold out for the 360 release...
    lol I think you are going to be waiting a long while.. am guessing it wont get pushed to 360 for at least a year or two

also for those looking for the random dungeons:
    Last edited by n7shepard; 06-15-2012, 05:07 AM.

Comment

The online requirement is lame. And it's not even necessarily the concept that gets to me, either. It's the principle. When does crap like this end? Unfinished buggy games being rushed out & released, dlc "real endings", fake dlc, dlc in general, online requirements.

Companies keep pushing things farther, because they can, because too many people let them. Screw Diablo 3 and any game that does this. Everything gaming is/has become beyond ridiculous.. sad to say, i'm just about through with games. No game is worth this crap. There is too much maintenance this gen vs. 'just have fun' like it used to be and still should be.

Whatever happened to putting in a game disc and playing and that was all the requirements needed?

/end rant
      sigpic

Comment

Well, it's never been that simple on a PC, but I admit - as much as I want to, I won't be buying Diablo II because I don't agree with this move. I see no reason they can't use the same system as before - single player characters are stored on your machine, Multiplayer ones on BattleNet.

Comment

Any impressions from the beta?
          sigpic

Comment

I never managed to log on - the server was always too busy, couldn't get a suitable connection, etc. That was only partially my occasionally iffy internet's fault.

Comment

You should take that as a sign to stay away from it.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it really didn't help my whole, 'Well, I'm worried being forced to be online the whole time is going to fuck me over' issues.

Comment

---

Australian Diablo 3 fans just got royally fucked...

Comment

Poor Aussie Diablo III fans who pre-ordered the game then lost their money (and game!) when retailer GAME went into administration yesterday, you're suddenly in luck. Blizzard will be footing the bill, and getting you the games you paid for.

--
                    Blizzard to the Australian fans rescue!

Comment

Level 21 Barbarian.
                      Level 8 Hardcore Witch Doctor.

Also saw this which I thought was pretty awesome.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                        http://kotaku.com/5910302/blizzard-s...ium=socialflow
                        --
                        Blizzard to the Australian fans rescue!
                        Actually really decent of them. I cannot run this game as much as I want to play it, sank countless hours into LoD.

All hope on a console port.
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Has it gotten to a point where you can start the game and actually expect to play rather than seeing server error messages yet?

Comment

Oh dear

Eurogamer has received multiple reports of Diablo 3 accounts being hacked. Over the weekend Eurogamer writer Christian …

I question why anyone would even buy an account so soon after the games release. Crappy thing to do in general but so soon after release...not much to benefit from already.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

...wait, wasn't the whole fucking point of having it permanently online so people couldn't pull stunts like this?

Comment

Trail and error security :/

Comment

Working...
                                X