X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smartphone gaming

This is a thread for smartphone gaming.
    What games do you currently play?
    What games can you recommend to other people?
    What games are currently on sale in the Appstore or Android market place?
    Looking for people to play with?

I'm currently playing Draw something. Username is GGGene. Feel free to add me
    Used to play Words with friends as GGGene as well. Will get that up and running again soon (had to change phones)
    sigpic

I completed Snake.
    Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

I unearthed a gem the other night on the App Store. It's called Angry Birds. No idea if anyone's heard of it but it's worth a look.

Comment

Age Of Empires Gold. Only perk of being stuck on Windows Mobile 6.5

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

I like to play all of the Kairosoft sim games like "Game Dev Story" (lots of game and company puns) and their other ones.

I also like Square's Chaos Rings games, Imaginary Range was a short but fun one so were Crystal Defenders and Song Summoner. Bar Oasis was an interesting game but I can't think of the developer for it.

There's a little pixel survival horror game inspired by Clock Tower called "Stay With Me" that's great fun as well.

There's a new one called "Adventure Bar Story", it's a fun little RPG but it's a little short.

Mass Effect Galaxy wasn't bad, but I'm not liking BioWare enough right now to get Mass Effect Infiltrator for $8 on the App Store.

Though I have an Android tablet on the way so I'll be able to get the other Kairosoft games on the Android Marketplace instead of waiting months on end for the iOS releases.
          sigpic
          Non-blurry Signature Version
          Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

I unearthed a gem the other night on the App Store. It's called Angry Birds. No idea if anyone's heard of it but it's worth a look.
            It's addicting, isn't it?
            Angry Birds is super popular over here. I see a lot of people in LA walking around with Angry Bird merchandise. My local movie theater has an opening commercial dedicated to the game. Most people I know with an Droid/iPhone has this app installed :-)
            Last edited by Gambit; 03-30-2012, 12:30 AM.

Comment

All I've been playing is 'Draw Something' (Frequently) & 'Angry birds'. xD

Comment

I've only played Angry Birds for the most part. I tried to play some other games, but didn't get hooked on them. The touch-screen based controls being a big reason behind that. If I had lady fingers instead of big zucchini like ones, maybe it wouldn't be an issue. Don't like how the screen gets blocked by my fingers and hands.

I think Angry Birds has enough lag to help the gameplay not being affected negatively by having your fingers on the screen.
                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                sigpic

Comment

The only smart phone game I play is suprisingly... Angry Birds!

Though I am hopeless at it.
                  http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                  http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                  Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

I can one-up you guys... I play Angry birds... IN SPACE!

I also have like... 20 games of "Draw Something" going on... And whenever I have too much spare time I tend to spend a ridiculous amount of time drawing on that game.
                    Spoiler:

I tried words with friends at some point. But I suck at scrabble
                    Last edited by JcFFx; 04-14-2012, 06:31 PM.

Comment

ONE TOUCH DRAW.

Comment

Working...
                      X