No announcement yet.

"Zwei" New survival horror gamer from Shinji Mikami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Chainsaw enemy isn't bad, he may just be for the beginning of the game.

Comment

• It's hard to give a fair judgement on that footage because you can't hear anything. But it looks disappointing. Unnoriginal and not pretty.

Comment

• Leaked gameplay

Comment

• ^ Link says page doesn't exist. But here is another video of the leaked gameplay I think

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
            ^ Link says page doesn't exist. But here is another video of the leaked gameplay I think

looks like a Silent hill RE6 style. well, looks good but lack some haunting ground filters.

Comment

• Going from a Playstation interview, head shots may not be enough and sometimes they can pretend they died which reminds me of the old zombies from old RE.

Comment

• Footage no longer available. It keeps getting removed it would seem.
                sigpic
                "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• More leaked gameplay footage. Better watch it before it's taken down.

For those who missed it, the video showed the "zombie" enemies attacking the player with axes/knives. It resembled the RE4 village a lot. There was also a chainsaw beheading.
                  Last edited by CODE_umb87; 08-05-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• Hopefully this is just the tip of the iceberg and Shinji has more original ideas that haven't been revealed yet.
                    sigpic
                    "Must the State continue to exist once the question of labor and capital shall be practically solved? We reply in the negative. We are anarchists."

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post

For those who missed it, the video showed the "zombie" enemies attacking the player with axes/knives. It resembled the RE4 village a lot. There was also a chainsaw beheading.
                      oh, that video.

try to figure RE4 with RE6 mechanics . at least the crosshair is not that moving BS from RE6.
                      Last edited by yurieu; 08-06-2013, 09:25 AM.

Comment

• I'm digging it, but I wish they would release more info about it.

Comment

• I wish it was scarier and less action-y. Seems too much like RE4 at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Renard View Post
                            I wish it was scarier and less action-y. Seems too much like RE4 at this point.
                            the problem is, he stated he too want to blend horror with action. that does not work without a mindblowing plot(like Alan Wake)

Comment

• RE4 still had bits of horror scattered through out. I'm okay if this game uses those themes from RE4....the creepy village and chainsaw enemy. And based on the concept art we've seen it looks like this game is gonna have an all out creepy atmosphere. Can't say I'm worried about this game so far.
                              Last edited by CODE_umb87; 08-07-2013, 06:13 AM.

Comment

• RE4 is a positive influence personally, but some of this stuff isn't looking that amazing so far. I'm not really worried to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X