Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hitman Absolution E3 Trailer

New Hitman absolution E3 Trailer

IGN’s home for the latest game trailers, including new gameplay, cinematics, announcements, and reveals. Subscribe to stay up to date and get notified when new trailers arrive, that includes during events like Nintendo Directs, Sony State of Plays, E3, The Game Awards, Gamescom, and more. Check out our playlists for trailers coming to your preferred gaming platforms like PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X. For more content, visit IGN.com or check out our other channels: IGN - https://www.youtube.com/IGN IGN Games - https://www.youtube.com/IGNGames IGN Guides - https://www.youtube.com/c/IGNGuides IGN VR - https://www.youtube.com/IGNVR IGN Movie Trailers - https://www.youtube.com/IGNMovieTrailers This is only a small taste of the videos and content available from IGN. Get more, visit http://www.ign.com

very proud to be danish !! amazing series !
    Last edited by rehunk88; 05-30-2012, 07:36 AM.

What am I watching. PVC bazooka nuns? Sure isn't a sequel to the Hitman series.

Comment

Never having played a Hitman game, at least that I can recall, I was going to asked what was with the PVC dominatrix squad.
      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

This series is still going? I thought it died after like 3 mediocre entries?

Comment

Originally posted by rehunk88 View Post
          very proud to be danish !! amazing series !
          Proud of stuff you didn't do.

Hey guys, remember when rehunk88 worked on the Hitman series? Neither do I.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 05-30-2012, 10:46 PM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Well it's the same argument racists use when they claim "they" created civilization or whatever some dude who happened to be white did. When in reality, these bigots never did anything worth shit.

Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
            sigpic

Comment

The trailer is made by Visual Works studio who did a lot of Final Fantasy cutscenes in the past.

I'd like to say that the first Hitman was great back in 2000, it had a very good balance between style and substance. But over the years the whole franchise seems to be more and more infected with the same decease as Resident Evil. That is more hollywoodish style and in-your-face presentation over substance.

The first game is still a favorite and stands aside from sequels that decided to go the money road. It's a shame really.

In light of this I'm very glad the way Max Payne 3 turned out. It saved a soul of the original, while successfully upgrading the gameplay and visuals up to date.

Comment

This is just eye-candy though in every sense. the 10min gameplay they put out months back showed great promise for a revival . . . and Blood money had some great moments . . .
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  Proud of stuff you didn't do.

Hey guys, remember when rehunk88 worked on the Hitman series? Neither do I.
                  The people who created hitman are danish... so i cant be proud of there work ? ( because im danish too)
                  why do you always, talk down to me everytime you get the chance..?
                  you dont have anything better to do?.
                  Last edited by rehunk88; 05-31-2012, 10:57 AM.

Comment

People simply find it odd that you're proud merely because your countryman did something. It would like me being proud that most of the ships built by Swan Hunter Shipyards, back when my family owned it, didn't sink. Or being proud that British Authors write tons of really cool books. Or being proud of the Requiem of Spies mod for RE2 simply because my name is in the credits...

...yeah it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      People simply find it odd that you're proud merely because your countryman did something. It would like me being proud that most of the ships built by Swan Hunter Shipyards, back when my family owned it, didn't sink. Or being proud that British Authors write tons of really cool books. Or being proud of the Requiem of Spies mod for RE2 simply because my name is in the credits...

...yeah it is.
                      Im proud, because we arent really doing many big games... or games overall.. so i cant be proud ? if you're gonna take his side, then Don't Even Bother because i dont want to wast my time. an thats the end of it.
                      Last edited by rehunk88; 05-31-2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Just explaining that, unless you also happen to be working on the game, it's kinda wierd to be super proud of it. Unless you also feel shame for the bad things happening there?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Just explaining that, unless you also happen to be working on the game, it's kinda wierd to be super proud of it. Unless you also feel shame for the bad things happening there?

Now You're making up words. super proud ? no just proud .. thank you very much. ( the end)
                          Last edited by rehunk88; 05-31-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                            This is just eye-candy though in every sense. the 10min gameplay they put out months back showed great promise for a revival . . . and Blood money had some great moments . . .
                            Blood Money was the best game in a great series (I was also a fan of the 2nd). They ironed out the bugs, Jesper Kyd was on perfect form and the story was reasonably well told. Why perfect the gameplay with that and then throw it all away to make ... this thing. Mind boggling.

Comment

you did not play it so you dont no nothing about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X