Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i wanna see it too :O

Comment

Blurry, yes and reversed since I took it myself (mirror).

Comment

Looks pretty good. It reminds me of something, did Mike Tyson copy his tattoo directly from Zell in FF8 lol?

I don't think I would get a tattoo though. I once saw some white guy here who tattooed the whole of his arms with a similar pattern to yours, he looked weird cos he was kinda geeky looking lol.

Comment

lol can i call you jin? haha that's awesome though

i wouldn't get a tattoo either but if i did get one it'd be a very tiny star

Comment

I'm not a tattoo person myself, but it does look pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
              i'm a fan of the series, i prefer tekken 5 it's great. i only wish i were good enough to bet money on it, my friend won pizza for a whole year by playing tekken at the pizza store arcade
              I haven't played myself but a female friend of mine, Graziella, loves the Tekken game, she loves especially Julia Chang. her nick name is Julia_chang I believe.

she loves Julia because Julia looks like a korean actress who play Full House, All In, the korean name is Song Hye Kyo, she is very short but famous from korea

Comment

I'm freaking crazy into this game and this's the only 3D fighting game I play. Because the fighting techniques of the game are realistic. 铁拳 rules!

Comment

Originally posted by classic_leon View Post
                  I'm freaking crazy into this game and this's the only 3D fighting game I play. Because the fighting techniques of the game are realistic. 铁拳 rules!
                  Spinning around and punching someone with electricity bursting from your fists is realistic to you? xD

I play DoA more than I play Tekken.

Comment

Electricity bursting can be switched off on game option if you don't know. It's just a game which needs some way to indicate the hit. hehe

Comment

And you can't forget the dinosaur (Gon?) and the Kangaroo from Tekken 2.

Comment

don't hate, appreciate

Comment

Tekken does show off more accurate moves and adds over the top action. Great examples are Hwoarang/Baek and Eddy/Chrisitie which are very realistic and true to the base martial arts, then you have the Mishimas with fictional school of Karate.

I've never liked DOA for a lot of reasons (though TN made a great action game with NG). Though DOA4 is actually a decent game unlike the predecessors. Tekken and VF are pretty much at the top when it depth, with VF taking the cake as far as intricacy goes.. which is why taking both online is going to result in disasters. Especially VF.
                          Last edited by Umon Daisuke; 07-16-2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Speaking of fighter's, what about Soul Blade/Calibur? Or Mortal Kombat even? Havent seen those names thrown around (probably for good measure )

While I do enjoy Soul Calibur, I can't say the same for many of the Mortal Kombats... Something never really attracted me to that series

Comment

Yes, it has more accurate moves than other fighting games.
                              Soul Blade and Mortal Kombat are good either, and VR Fighter as well. For DoA, I prefer playing Volleyball game.

Comment

I lost interest in SE/SC after the DC port of the 2nd game. SCII was a buggy mess, and the console SCIII was even worse so my hopes aren't that high for SCVI.

MK was good, but there hasn't been a decent MK since 1996 with MKT's release. MK Shaolin Monks was a decent entry as an action game with 2 player co-op, but the fighting games really stunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X